I should just turn around, go back to my room, snuggle with snacks and my laptop and watch movies. Best choice.  I turned back. "Vivian!" No, it wasn't me. No, I wasn't going to see who. Straight to your room, Chioma. Go on. Go on. "Vivian."

Grab my arm and make me face you. I rolled my eyes. Cliché. "What?" I refused to acknowledge his handsomeness. Not now even though the unbuttoned grey suit fit him so well and brought out his masculinity more.

"You're unhappy." I was waiting for him to tell me why my dress was different.  He didn't say anything. Fine. "You look lovely. Very lovely. Red is your colour, Vivian." Okay.

"Thanks," I murmured.

"Let's go."

***

Oh, I see. He bought the dress for her. Well played Kenneth, well played. But I had to admit, the dress suited Jeiel. Perfectly.  It was so perfect on her, displaying her curves. I was feeling envious but seeing the way it was on her, I figured I couldn't pull the dress off. Jeiel brought out its unique beauty and elegant charm. She looked like a queen. Her elegance even seemed to be overshadowing Alec, her partner, a bit.

"She's beautiful." I lowered my head hearing him whisper. How can I forget that he was her lover? They probably didn't go together because Alec asked first. My assumption was proven correct when I heard the whispers.

"He brought a nobody? He's never."

"I know right? He only goes with royals or fellow Imperials. Not a nobody. A newbie at that. "

"Hey, keep it down. She's his partner this year."

"Even though. I can't believe the prince went so low."

"It feels strange. He's with Jeiel. "

"Jeiel, his woman. Did you notice the dress She's wearing?"

"I did. It's Safire's latest model.  That colour is only five in the entire world. "

"We know how she got it. We know who Safire belongs to."

"It's obvious. I feel so jealous. If not for the Emperors I would have ruined Jeiel. "

"But we can start with Newbie. She's not much of a threat anyway."

"Tch. Tch. Petty girls. " Kenneth laughed. "Imagine if that dress was on you, Vivian." He spoke as he led me across the hall to where his friends were.  As we approached he lowered his head to whisper. "It'd be terrible on you. You can't bring out the beauty of the dress as she can. You don't have queen-like elegance.

Too ordinary, you behave. Too simple. And there's beauty in your simplicity. I like it. But you can't handle those girls. She can. Stay safe tonight. I'm not obliged to hover around like a drone." I felt very cold. Very very cold.

And the second chapter is here

And the second chapter is here. I did it! Yes! This chapter is dedicated to
peacesooooocoooool. Support her work, I Wish You Were Here. Please.

I'm also dedicating to Brightdarkness999 who joined recently. . I was very surprised when he joined. It's still unbelievable. But welcome to Wattpad. 🥰🥰 I hope you enjoy it here.

1:33 am. I want to go to bed but I most likely won't 😪.  But TTFN. I move.

 I move