Chapter 28

Date-07.05.22
Happy reading♥️

••••••••••

“App zyada fikr mat kijiye! Mai kha lungi, app bas apna or chotu baby ka khyal rakhna”

(You dont worry much! I will have my lunch, you just take care of yourself and the smally baby)

Nandini said to her sister in law aka sonakshi who is on the other side of the phone. Oh yes, Sona is pregnant again and she got to know about this after coming from the camp!

Flashback:-

They all were sitting in the dinning table eating their dinner on the day Nandini returned from the camp.

Dev- Umm Nandi....

Dev cleared his throat calling Nandini.

Nan- Yaa bhai!

Sona- We need to tell you something!

And they both gave eachother a look before turning toward nandini,

Dev- You remember I wanted to tell you something before you were going to the medical camp!

Nandini nodded, to which they again gave eachother a look!

Nan- You both look like you are disclosing your second pregnancy!

And they both nodded their head, making her choke in her food!

Nan- What! Really, Ommgggg!!!

Flashback ends|

Nan- Haa chalo bye! (Ok bye!)

After ending the call Nandini exited the balcony of hospital, where she was standing and went toward her cabin.

She went inside the cabin and as soon as she switched on the lights, she saw a bouquet of white lilly. She rolled her eyes thinking that it was Harshad again and was going to throw the flowers out of her cabin when a hand stopped her.

Person- You know its hard to find white lillies  in Mumbai, right honey!

Nandini gasped, and hugged that person tightly,

Nan- Manik!!!

Man- Yes my love!

Nan- You stupid idiot thug! I got scared!

She said punching his chest.

Man- Aww, its hurting!

Nan- Shut up! Btw how come you are here today?? Weren't you suppose to come day after tomorrow!

Man- Yes madame! But mai bhaag ke aa gaya! And before you beat me again, let me tell you, on a happy note I got a 2months holiday!

Nan- What really!

To which Manik nodded!

Nan- I love you!

Man- Love u 2.

And he joined his lips with her. They both broke the kiss after a min only to join again for another few minutes session.

•••••

Nan- You must be hungry! Lets eat lunch.

Manik nodded as they settled on the couch in her cabin! They were going to start eating when Nandini's phone rang. She picked up the call, seeing kriya's name flashing.

“Hello!”
.....
“What! How did it happen?”
......
“Yeah im coming!”

Nandini cut the call and stood up wearing her doc coat as manik asked,

Man- What happened?

Nan- Sha...shanaya is hospitalised!! Lets go!

He nodded and they both went out.

••••••

Nandini ran toward the receptionist and asked her,

Nan- Shanaya Malhotra, child patient, admitted a few times ago!

The receptionist told her the details and saying thank you, Nandini ran toward the children's ward, without noticing a shocked Manik who was stuck with ‘malhotra’ surname of Shanaya who was introduced as Nandini's adopted daughter to him!

As soon as she reached the ward they saw Kriya was crying and Sameer was consoling her! Shanaya was sleeping in her bed with a plaster in her right leg. Nandini went and placed her hand in kriya's hand sitting beside her!

Nan- Its okay, she will be fine! But how did she fell from the stairs?

Sam- Actually we went to amusement park today, and while playing she fell from the stair! We came to the hospital right then and the doctor said she is fine just her right leg's ligament tore! So after taking rest for a week or 2 she will be fine!

Kri- But still! Nandu MY DAU-GHTER! She she-...

And here Mr Manik malhotra who was coming inside the ward, again got an heart attack! The medicine's packet in Manik's hand, that doc gave him outside the ward fell from his hand in shock!

They all turned toward him in shock!

Man- Can anyone tell me whats going on??? Weren't Sana your daughter Nandini!!

Kriya- I guess its time to disclose the truth!!

Nan- Kriya... You dont hav....

But Kriya cut her word,

Kriya- No Nandu let me tell... Actually Shanaya is........

•••••••••••

Thanks for reading♥️