Chapter 16

Date-12.08.21
Happy reading 🦋

Manik started searching for Nandini. He was going inside the village to search for Nandini .

He was going when he saw a girl playing with a handkerchief which he remembered to be of Nandini's.

He went toward the girl and asked her where she got the hanky but the girl hid it back and nodded her head no.

He again asked...

Man- Please bacha can you tell me where you got it?? I will not take it away... You can keep it...

But still the girl didn't answer and ran away from there. He sighed and stood up and again started searching for Nandini.

He now came inside the village and was in a small market. He was looking around when someone tapped his shoulder.

_______________________

Aryaman and Diya were in car going through the jungle.

Ar- Acha, tell me how did you send Nandini in the village??

Di- Well.... Washroom scenes are true but after that....

Earlier :-

Nandini came after using washroom and both were coming toward the cars when Diya started her acting...

Di- Oh my godddd!!!! Diya shouted...

Nan- What happened Diya ??? Are you fine...

Di- How can I be fine nandu???

Nan-Why ?? What happened....

Di- I... I lost my watch...

Nan- Oh god Diya just for a watch you are shouting....

Di- Just... It's not just a watch ... It's my favourite watch... It's gift by my boyfriend...

Nan- So what you can ask him again...

Diya in mind- Arghhh now what should I say... Yess...

Di- No it's not possible.... Actually he died... So that why...

Diya in mind- Oh god... Before getting a boyfriend only I am killing him... Mera kya hoga...( What will happen to me?)

Nan- Oh I am so sorry...

Di- It's okay... But let's find it... You go that way and I am going this way...

Nandini nodded and started searching her watch while Diya getting a chance ran away...

Present:-

Ar- OMG for them you killed your imaginary bf...

Di- So what can I do... Anyways let's go we have to give another excuse to the camp members...

_____________________

Manik's side...

Manik turned around only to shocked by seeing Nandini .

As soon as he saw her he hugged her tightly.

Nandini was shocked to the core. First of all Manik hugging her and second why was he so scared. Nandini hugged him back and slowly rubbed his back.

After breaking the hug Manik scanned her from head to toe and then asked...

Man- Are you ok?? You didn't got hurt right...

Nan- Manik calm down... I am fine and mujhe kya hoga...(What will happen to me?)

Nan- Aur tum ase paglo ki tarha kisse dhund rahe ho??
( And whom are you finding like mad?)

Man- First you tell me what are you doing here? And that too alone...

Nan- Oo... I am here searching for Diya's watch... And I am not alone Diya is also here finding her watch...

Man- Oh really then tell me where is Diya...

Nan- Wait let me call her.... Diya! Diya! Aree she was finding the watch with me...

Man- Nandini Diya is not here... She said me that you got lost...

Nan- Manik mai kya bachii hu jo kho jaungi...

Man- Vo toh maine bhi kaha tha.... But she said that you went to washroom and then didn't came back... So she came to inform us that you got vanished...

Nandini was too shocked and confused..

Nan- What?? Are you mad... She was with me when I came out of the washroom and then when we were going toward the car she said she lost her watch which was the last gift of her late boyfriend... So we were searching for it...

Man- What!!! Then what about your hanky that was with that girl and the blood in your hand??

Nan- Girl?? Ohh that girl... Actually her hand was bleeding so I tied that hanky and it's not my blood it's that girl's blood that I got in my hand while tying her wound...

Man- Then why did Diya lie to me???

Nan- I guess I know the reason...

Thanks for reading 🦋