Chapter 20

⏳9/11/21⏳
Happy reading!!!

Manik and Nandini both reached the camp in an hour. It was early in the morning and the soilders were doing exercises so both of them went from the back side and entered Nandini's room as it had a back door..

Manik was going to go out of the room when stopped and turned back ...

Man- Bye!

Nan- *giving a suspicious look* bye!

Manik just turned around when the door burst opened revealing Roshni and Navya who without noticing Manik went and started checking Nandini ....

Rosh- Nandu are you fine???

Navya- Is your headache okay??

Nandini gave them a confusing look and asked...

Nan- What??? Headache?

Nav- Haa... Diya said u had a headache last night and thats why didn't came to have dinner...

Nan- *understanding the scenario* Ohh... Ha..haaa I was having such a bad headache but it's ok now...

Roshni gave a bit suspicious look first but then chucked it and said..

Rosh- ooh... Ok... She turned and then she noticed Manik who was trying to go out of the room...

Rosh- Aree Manik u here???

Manik fastly turned ....

Man- *Acting all cool* Haa... Hello guys...

Nav- Hi Manik but u here??? Any prob...

Man- Arey... No Navya... woh I came to talk to Nandini about so medical camp procedure but then saw u all were talking so I was leaving...

Nandini gave Manik 'u r impressive' look which returned with ' I always am'...

Nav- Ohh... It's ok u can talk now...

Man- No no it's okay u all talk I will talk during lunch...

They nodded. Manik left and the three started talking...

Rosh- Umm... Nandini u ok!!!

Nan- Hmm... I am ok now!

Nav- No we are not talking about headache.... And I know u remember the date ....

Nandini sighed as she clearly know they understands  her really well so she just nodded...

Nav- It's ok.... Let's leave it all.... U go fresh up we will go for breakfast together...

She nodded and left for washroom and they both sat in her bed while talking...

Rosh- She is literally waiting for him for 5years....

Nav- I know but she really loves him a lot to move on....

Rosh- Let me just meet him one time...and I promise I will break his face.... Then operate him by myself for her!!!

Nav- *Showing thumbs up* I am also waiting for that day!

**********

Manik on the other side was outside the room listening to their whole conversation...