Chapter 7

Date-03.07.21
Happy reading 🦋

It was evening. Manik after completing his work thought of going back to his room and freash up before going for dinner.

Coming inside the room , he locked the door only to see Nandini sleeping like a baby in the chair.

Manik first thought what is she doing here... But he Chuck the thought as he saw her shivering in cold.

He took his blanket from the bed and covered with a peck in her forehead while she smiled and said Manik slowly in sleep with a familiar touch. Even after 5 years she knew his touch he thought.

Glancing at her he thought to first freash up and then wake her up so he went to bathroom with a towel.

After a few minutes Nandini woke up. Seeing her self covered with a blanket a smile crept her face thinking still care.

Nandini's POV

After taking lunch I went to my room which I am going to share with Navya. But she is not here as she is with Cabir so I thought of Calling sona bhabhi to tell about Manik. Yes only she knew every details about our love story.

Taking out my phone I called her, she picked it in 3rd ring.

Hello bhabhi

Ha Nandu bol... Sab thik hai na...tu thik se pohoch gayina... Navya to thik hai...are kuch toh bol...

Bhabhi app kuch bolne dagi tab na...haa gum pohoch gaye... Aur hum thik hai... Par mai kuch or baat ke liye call ki thi...

Kya hua Nandu. ...

Vo bhabhi I met Manik today...

Oh.wait.what ....tera matlab tere wala Manik ...

Haa baba... Vo is camp ka captain ....

Toh tune usse baat ki..

Nahi bhabhi... Abhi tak nahi... Aur phir nervous bhi hu... What if vo mujhe or pyaar na karta ho... Agar vo move on kar gaya tohh???

Nandu Nandu calm down baba...kuch nahi hoga... Tu pahle usse confront to kar...phir tujhe khud hi answer mil jayegi...ok...

Ok bhabhi thik hai... Vaise app sab thik ho na...aur Suha or Sana kaise hai...

Hum sab thik hai bas vo tumlogo ko miss kar rahi thi...too dev na unhe ice cream khane le gaye...

Acha thik hai...bye

Bye ....

After cutting the call I first went to one of the officer saying where is the captain's room then after they said I asked that it's Cabir's room right then they again said Cabir's room direction as they thought I mistook Cabir as captain but the truth is I was trying to fool
Them.

As I reached Manik's room I saw it was empty so I thought of waiting for him. Then don't know when I fell asleep.

Nandini's POV ends.

Manik thought Nandini must be sleeping so he wrapping his towel in waist went out of the bathroom.

While the other side Nandini was thinking how to confront him when she saw him coming out of the bathroom with naked upper body.

As she looked at his so perfect toned upper body a red hue crept her face while she turned her face back.

While Manik's eyes widen in shock..

Man- Tum...tum..

Nan-she turned... Vo mai...again turned back...tumse baat karne ayi thi..

Man- Dekho tum abhi jao hum baad me baat karenge..

Nan- nodding... Thik hai mai baad me ati hu...

She was going to go out when a knock comes from outside the room making their eyes wide in horror.

Nan- Manikkkk....she whispered yelled....ab hum kya kare...

Man- Mujhe kya pata...tum mujhe puch ke thorihina ai thi...

Nan- thik hai... Phir mai bahar jati hu.. or agar koi puche ki mai yaha kya kar rahi thi to bolungi ki apne khoya hu ex-boyfriend dundh rahi thi...okkk

Man- tum pagal ho kya..

But he was cut by Cabir who was outside the door...

Cab- Aree Manik gate khol na jaldi...kabse bula raha hu... Thik hai mat khol mai todke andar ata hu...

Manik hurriedly said- Aree ata hu bas do minute....

_______

Guys sorry as I am not very good in Hindi as I am a bengali... Pardon🙏

Thanks for reading 🦋