Chapter 5

Date- 28.06.21
Happy reading🦋

Nandini comes out of the crowd dusting her hands without looking to Manik and he also couldn't see her due to her hair. She comes and forwards her hand looking up giving clear view of her face and was about to introduce but When both saw each other and looked at each other with shocked face.

(Background music)

Both were looking into each other with many different emotions. Both were having an intense eyelock. They  couldn't believe that their past which they wanted as their present as well as future were standing infront of them.

They were speaking thousand words through each other's eyes. If it was possible then both could have spent their hole life looking into each others eyes.

Nandini's POV

He...he is standing infront of me...like I can believe.. the person whom I was thinking I can never see again yesterday...today I am standing infront of him....

Him.... The Manik Malhotra...aka my Ex-boyfriend....

Looking at him after 5years he has changed a lot...he has became more handsome with beard face...More muscular body...and more serious and mature...

But the shine in his eyes...the jollyness in him is missing...there are some kind of emotions in his eyes like pain, happiness,sadness...

It's all like he is not the old Manik I knew...he is a different one.

POV ends.

But their intense eyelock was broken when someone engulfed Nandini into a sudden hug. Breaking the hug both again hugged each other by that time Maink went away hurriedly.

Per- Ahhhhhhhhh !!!! Nanz  Oh my gawddd ....

Nan- Ohhhh gawd Roshhh...Like you here...it's unbelievable...

Rosh- Like you seriously here...you didn't tell me ....

Nan- I wasn't conformed about it till yesterday that why...but it's awsm...

Navya who was with Cabir till now came toward them

Nav- Sab pyaar isiko lutao hum to koi nahi...nai...

Roshni just takes her in the hug.

Rosh- Tumhe invitation ki thodi hina zarurat hai...

Cab- Heyy Nandini kaise hoo...

Cabir came toward them and said with a hug.

Nan- Mai thik hu how are you???

Cab- Mai bhi....

Ros- Ok ok we ll catch up later first let's come....

***********

First the soldiers showed the camp room of doctors then Roshni was taking Nandini and Navya to their side hall where everyone were present(their gang).

Rosh- Acha tum dono jante ho na ki kuch doctors delhi se aye hai...

Nav- Haa hame to bola gaya tha....par kyu??

Rosh- Acctually mujhe na usme se ek ladki bohot jani pehchani si lagti hai iss liye...

Nav- oo...vaise hum ja kaha rahe hai.....

Rosh- Are mere team se milne....or tumhe kisi se milwana hai...

Nav-*jumping* kis se jaldi batao na...

Rosh- Agar bata diya to mujhe kya milaga

Nav- Aree Nandu tum kaho na...

She asks Nandini but didn't got any response so she starts shaking her...

Nan- Huh!!! Hah kya hua...

Ros- Tum kaha kohi hui thi Navya tume kabse pukar rahi hai...

Nan- Vo bas...aveyi kuch nahi tum batao kya bata rahi thi...

Nav- Aree hum vo kisi se  ki baat kar rahe the...

Nan- Oo acha...ok chalo phir chalte hai...

Rosh-yes let's go...

Saying this they want to side hall....

__________

Thanks for reading🦋