Chapter 9

Date-09.07.21
Happy reading 🦋

Navya- Actually baat kuch or hai....
(Actually there's something else)

Navya said controlling her laugh.

Muk- Kya baat hai Navya??
(What is it navya ?)

Nan- Aree kuch nahi chodo na...
(Nothing leave it..)

Alya- Nahi na...plse batao...
(No .... please tell)

Nav- Ok so acctually...hua u Ki.....Humare jo hospital ke Dean hai Dr. Viren Rathore his son Dr. Harshad Rathore psychologist...
(Ok so acctually...our hospital Dean is Dr. Viren Rathore...his son Dr. Harshad Rathore)

He liked Nandini so he proposed her infront of the whole hospital but our Nandu said no...still he didn't left hope thinking she must want to get married directly so he send Marriage proposal to her house which she again declined.....

So in order to make her say yes and spent some time with her in the camp he sent her to the camp...

All burst out in laughing. After laughing the hell out Cabir asked...

Cab- But I guess he didn't came in the camp...I checked the list...

Abhi- Yes bcoz he is coming day after tomorrow but to show his love he sends flower to her everyday.... I'm sure he is gonna send tomorrow also....

Again everyone started laughing except our Malhotra who was having mixed feelings of being happy as she declined the proposal and jealous.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Manik's POV( from morning)

From today Medical camp is starting..... Navya is coming in the medical camp I just checked the last list few minutes ago... Navya did inform Cabir about the camp but she didn't knew Cabir returned from the mission.

Cabir first thought of returning home but when he thought Navya will not be home he stayed back. The officer called the flight landed that means they will come in 1 and half hr.

One and half hours leap....

I , Roshni and Cabir are standing in front gate to welcome the medical camp....I really don't know how I am feeling today.... It's like something is going to happen... From yesterday night only I am thinking about her more and more as if she is coming.

No no how can it be possible... I have checked the list just today morning... I am surely over thinking...

Manik you have to divert your mind from this... I was thinking just then we heard car honks that means the doctors came.

We went toward them, they were also coming toward us. I don't know why my heartbeat is accelerating as if she is somewhere near.

I chucked my thoughts and asked about the team leader. Then I saw a petite figure coming out of the crowd dusting her hand. Her face couldn't be seen. When she lifted her face I frozed at my place.

We both were shocked. She changed so much. She became more beautiful. Her eyes her saying so much. It has anger, pain, and lots of questions. We came back to reality when Roshni hugged her tightly. I was shocked why Roshni hugged her but then I was not in a state to think about it.

Slowly I left from there because I couldn't hold anymore.

POV ends.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Next day

In the morning everyone got ready and went started their works.Manik after getting ready went to the medical cube to check the soldiers.

(Nandini's dress)

(Nandini's dress)

Entering the cube Manik saw a crowd infornt of a single table. Moving all of them he saw Nandini sitting there taking blood and laughing with the soldiers.

Seeing her withdrawing blood with syringe he went to flashback...

Flashback

Manik and Sameer were sitting in the canteen when they spotted Nandini and Diya coming toward them.

Both came and sat in the chair with a worried expression. So Manik asked...

Man- Hey guys what happened?? Why are you so looking tensed...

Di- Vo acctually day after tomorrow we have withdraw blood using syringe and we missed yesterday's class because of health issue so we don't know what to do in the test...

Nan- and that khadoos teacher is saying we are giving excuses....huh!!!!!

Man- Ok ok baba cool down ....mmm...I can help you to learn it..

Di- Really...thank you so much...

Man- ok then Sam will teach you and I will teach Candy floss...

Nan- Ok let's go...

___________

Thanks for reading 🦋