Chapter 11

Date-17.07.21
Happy reading 🦋

All looked at them in shocked. They thought The Aryaman who always maintain distance from girls hugged a girl that to infront of so many people.

But one person fisted hand in anger. Yes yes you all are right its our  Captain Manik.

After breaking the hug they both did their signature style to greet each other.

Arya- Finally I got to see you...

Nan- You should have came fast I was missing you...

Arya- I 'm so sorry... It was really urgent to go or else I would have never leave to welcome you... You know you are my favourite..

Nan- Yeah yeah!!!! Done buttering...

Arya- Sorry....please forgive me preety please...

Nan- ok fine...

Then they both sat and saw everyone giving them weird looks but they didn't care.

Arya- Hello everyone how are you all??

Cab- Hum sab toh thik hai par yeh kya chakkar chal raha hai *fingering Nandini and Aryaman*
(We all are okay but what going on between you two?)

Arya- Chakkar? Guys hum janam janam ke saathi hai...hai na honeypot...
(Going on? Guys we are partners birth after rebirths...right honeypot)

Nandini nodded her head. Others are very shocked first because Nandini don't like nicknames; second Arya and so dramatic...

Cabir was the first one to break the silence...

Cab- You both are...I mean.. you both....

Navya completing the sentence- are in relationship.

Both Nandini and Aryaman first looked at eachother and then busted out in laughing.

Nan-  Yes we are in a relationship...right Aru.

Arya- Yeah we are.... You know very close*side hugging Nandini*

Seeing ArNi so close Manik was burning in jealousy and it was seen by 2 people. Manik stood up and was going to go when Mukti stopped him.

Muk- Aree Manik kaha jaa raha hai khana bich me chor ke.
( Manik where are you going leaving the lunch in between)

Nan- Mukti kuch logo ki toh adat hai bina bataye chor ke jane ka...
(Mukti some people has the habit of leaving without telling)

Everyone looked at her while Manik also held some emotions in his eyes but quickly hid it. But someone noticed this emotion in his eyes too.

Nan- I mean ase khana bich me chor jane ka adat... Hehe..
(I mean leaving lunch in between...hehe)

Everyone gave her a weird look and she gave a look WHAT. Manik ignoring Nandini's words said

Man- Guys I have completed my lunch I am going now... *He said and went away*

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Manik was going toward the office cabin when he felt someone following him. He turned back but didn't see anyone.

He was again going when he felt someone very close to him so in reflex he held that person and pinned in wall of old files room with one hand in neck and another holding two hands.

But seeing the person crearly he was shocked saying “TUM”.

Man- Tum yaha kya kar rahi ho..

(You..what are you doing here?)

Per- Mai tumse baat karne aii thi....but you ..you stupid kitne zor se kicha mujhe..

(I came to talk to you...but you..you stupid you pulled me so fast)

Man- Oo..so you are blaming me when you are the one who was secretly following me...

Per- Listen I didn't secretly followed you...I was going to call you when you pulled me Suddenly.... And I wanted to talk to you..

____________

Thanks for reading 🦋