Chapter 18

Date- 29.08.21
Happy reading 🦋

Manik came with the food and kept it infront of Nandini while settling down in the bed.

Nandini pushed the food toward Manik and pointed him toward the pakodas... Manik gave her a WHAT look while she shrugged and said...

Nan- You eat... I am not hungry right now...

Manik was going to deny when she cut him off and again said...

Nan- Manik I will eat when I am hungry so no more words...

Manik- *sighing* fine... You win...

Manik started eating while Nandini was searching for network from one corner to another corner in the room ..

Manik- Kya kar rahi hoo!?? *What are you doing??*

Nan- Zumba kar rahi hu... Karoge mere sath?? * Doing zumba... Wanna join??*

Man- What!!

Nan- What what?? Can't you see I am searching for network...

Man- Which you can't find ...right???

Nan- Wow you are a genius... *Sarcastically*

Man- Huh...

Manik again started eating while Nandini started searching network... After sometime Nandini turned around and saw Manik hiccuping. She sighed and went to kitchen to bring water...

She entered the room only to get Shock by seeing the bed empty.. She was going to turn around calling Manik... But her voice dried in her throat when two pair of strong warm arm engulfed her in a backhug...

She gasped and with very difficulty uttered Manik... Manik came toward her ears and whispered “You are looking beautiful candy floss” sucking her earlobe.. Nandini was now in pure shock coming out of her trance...

“Manik you okay?” Nandini asked while trying to come out of his grip but it was really not possible as Manik was tightening his grip...“Manik please leave me” She asked softly but still Manik didn't gave attention...

“No then again you will leave me” Manik said with baby voice nuzzling in her hair... “Mai nahi jaungi promise” Nandini said again softly... Though Nandini was having many questions to ask but she was now sure that he was not in his senses..

Manik peeped from her neck and looked in her face and again said in a baby voice “Sachiii... Tum nahi jaogi na mujhe chorke...” “I promise mai nahi jaungi..” Nandini said pinching her throat... Manik again looked at her for a second then kissing her cheeks left her slowly...

Nandini slowly turned around and looked at Manik thinking how cute he was looking with messy hair and cute pout in his lips...

Hiccup... hiccup...hiccup... Manik again started hiccuping cutely... Nandini brought the water toward her lips and made him drink water... After drinking water Nandini kept he water in table and turned around only to again get captured by Manik ....

Nandini kept her hand around his neck tiptoeing..... He slowly poked her cheeks and said  “you are so cute candyfloss” .... Nandini smiled at his cuteness and said pinching his cheeks “Awww Manik you are soo cute” ....

“Hey am cute hot handsome anything but cute .... Don't call me that ..” Manik said showing anger with cute pout... “Ok Baba.. you are not cute ok...” Nandini said pecking his lips... While Manik smiled...

Nandini came out of his hold and made him settle in the bed... She was going to sit beside him but he pulled her on his laps... Nandini didn't pushed much as she knew it was of no use... She also sat comfortably on his laps...

Manik was playing with her hair while giving wet kisses on her neck , shoulder , collarbone when suddenly Nandini asked him “Manik why did you suddenly broke up with me??”

“I didn't wanted to but... I didn't have any option.. You know I love you right... I only love u... You also love me right... You will not leave me right..  you are not angry right..I really only love you... I didn't want to break your heart but it was for you only” Manik became very anxious so Nandini started rubbing his arms saying “Manik I love you and only u... Don't worry... I will always love you and I am not angry so calm down...ok...”

Manik nodded and quitely kept his head in her neck doing his job when suddenly he came out and holding her face turned it toward his and said “Tumne abhi tak kuch nahi khaya chalo khalo” “Manik mai baad mein khalungi...” “Nahi abhi khao..” He said and put a pakoda in her mouth while Nandini started chewing the food sighing at his stubbornness....

Thanks for reading 🦋