Chapter-3

Date- 20/06/2021
Happy reading 🦋

Flashback

Now it's been 2 week that Nandini and Diya joined college. In this week both became good friend with Manik and his friend Sameer. Manan has also became a little close.

Today both Nandini and Diya after having breakfast left for college together.

Entering the college both went to the canteen as they had free class in the morning and as usual boys were ogling her and girls being jealous.

Nandini had became very popular in college because of her very good looks and talent. Entering the canteen both sat at a corner table ordering coffee for them.

They were sitting and chatting when someone from back comes and shout in their ear.

Per- Ahhhhhhhhh......

Nan & di- Ahhhhhhh

The person starts laughing and they both gave angry look to him/her.

Di- What the hell Mr. Sameer Singh Bedi.

[Introducing Sameer Singh Bedi-(Good friend of Manik, Nandini and Diya, Prankster and jolly person, Cupid of Manan's lovestory

[Introducing Sameer Singh Bedi-(Good friend of Manik, Nandini and Diya, Prankster and jolly person, Cupid of Manan's lovestory...will be shown in the story later)

Sam- What did I do??*acting innocent*

Nan- Stop acting innocent u idiot who the hell shouts in ear??? Arghhhh you brusted my eardrums .

Sam- Hehehee sorry....

Nan- Anyways where is Manik??

Manik coming from behind

Man-Missing me candy floss...

Nan- *rolling her eyes* In your dreams Mr. Malhotra. And stop calling me that.

Man- Is that Ms. Candy floss but I like calling u that.

Nandini just rolls her eyes.

Di- Anyways where were you?

Sam- Meeting his Girlfriend...

Everyone chocked and shouted WHAT!!!

Nandini feels bad listening to it and goes from there saying

Nan- Guys I am going I have a class..
She leaves..

Man- Shit...Candy floss wait...

Manik also leaves behind her.

Di- You idiot see she felt bad

Sam- Aree but.... I am saying that she thinks herself as Manik's gf...

Di- But whom are u talking about???

Sam- Are Kriya...she think herself as his gf...

(Pic in Midea box)