Chapter Twenty-Seven

- Will You Marry Me? -

__~~__

I laugh as I watch the kids running around the yard as Paul chased after them with Seth. Leah was at work, which she seemed to be at a lot now a days. Paul came and sat with me while Seth kept playing with the kids.

"We should get married," me tells me after a few short silent seconds.

"What?" I laugh, looking over at him.

"Yeah," he smiles.

I shake my head, looking back at the kids as they scream, running away from Seth.

"Hey," I look over at Paul, who holds out a ring. "Will you marry me?"

Tears brim my eyes as I look down at the ring in between his fingers.

"Yes!" I smile, watching as he puts the ring in my finger before kissing me.

~~

                                    __~~__

__~~__

Nerves race through me as Alice did my makeup, Rosalie did my hair, and Bella talked to me. It reminded me of Bella's wedding day, but without being human. It was also a lot darker in color than her white wedding.

When Alice and Rosalie finished, Bella helped me into my dress. I smiled at my reflection once I was completely ready.

"You look so beautiful," I smile back at my dad and brother as they enter the room through the mirror.

"Thank you," I turn around and look at them.

We all carefully make our way down the stairs to the back door.

The backyard was filled with witchy things my mom had gotten and a bunch of other things Alice wanted to throw in there. There weren't many people there due to not wanting many people. All that were there were The Cullen's, the Packs, my family, Bree, the elders, and the Denali's. I had become close to Kate and Tanya while they were here and wanted them to be here today.

As I walk down the aisle with my dad and brother I spot Paul at the end. He was wearing the same suit he wore to Bella's wedding but slightly different. We had it altered to fit with the rest of the wedding.

When my father and brother hand me over, I take Paul's hands and stare into his eyes. Suddenly I was pulled into the Vail, where I saw him.

"Congratulations," he smiles. "I know he will treat you well."

As soon as he was done talking I was brought back to the mortal realm. As we say our I do's and vows I smile, knowing he knew how happy I was and that Paul was good for me.

As the reception goes on, toast have been said, I dance with Paul like we had at Bella and Edwards wedding. Renesmee and Jake danced close to where Paul and I danced, talking quietly.

In this moment, I knew that this was what was always supposed to happen. Axel died so I could find Paul. He prepared me for Paul and I couldn't ever be more thankful.

*FIVE YEARS LATER*

I laugh as Cole and Eve argue about who got to chose what was on the tv while Gabe and Sage sit quietly reading their spell books. Paul was outside with Seth building a shed for them to work in when they need to do yard work.

Freya, a young witch that I found during my honeymoon and Seth's imprint, was helping me make dinner. Leah came in, annoyed with Cole and Eve.

"I'll pick," she said, taking the remote from Cole, plopping down on the couch between them.

I laugh, helping Freya grab a pan. Her swollen belly got in the way as she tried to reach for it.

"I don't know how you did this three times," Freya spoke, rubbing her stomach.

"Because it was the best decisions I've ever made," I smile, looking at my four children as they all settle down. "And I'd do it again."

__~~__