Chapter Six

- To Forks We Go -

                                     __~~__

__~~__

Moving to Forks wasn't something I was exactly excited about. The consistent moving has become extremely stressful and exhausting. I'm surprised I haven't ran off to live in the mountains in Europe.

Packing and unpacking the house was the easy part, it was leaving the familiarity that was the hard part. Saying goodbye to the town you had gotten used to within the last few years was always the hardest part of moving away.

When we arrived to Forks I frowned. It was raining once again and the small town knew of the new family before we could even pick which room we wanted.

As we all piled out of the car at the Cullen's I became annoyed by the red, rust-shack that was Bella's truck. We all walked inside, greeted by the Cullen family and Bella standing in a circle like formation. We stood off to the side, waiting for them to be done.

"You all know what Edward wants. And you know what I want," Bella said, looking at the Cullen's. "But I won't force myself on you."

I looked at all the Cullen's. Jasper and Alice were standing together, holding hands. Emmett and Rosalie stood side by side as well as Carlisle and Esme.

"I think the only fair way to handle this is by vote-," Edward cuts her off.

"You can't be serious," Edward says, standing beside her.

"This is my meeting, Edward," she was indeed serious.

Edward sits down, frustrated about the situation.

"However this turns out, I'm not letting the Volturi hurt you," Bella said, looking around at everyone. "I'll go back to Italy alone.."

"The hell you will," Emmett roars, crossing his bear like arms. "I'm not missing another fight."

"That's not up for a vote, Emmett," Bella tells him. "I don't want you involved."

"We've always been involved, honey," Esme tells her leaning into Carlisle. "And we're not going to stop..."

"No, please-," Bella goes to say, stopping herself. "I want you to seriously think about this. If I join you, you'll be stuck with me for a long time - forever. It's a huge decision. And I want - I need your honesty here."

Everyone nods in understanding. My family stays out of the way, allowing the Cullen's to have their moment with Bella. Although a part of me felt I had a vote in this.

"Then let's take a vote," Bella starts. "Alice?"

Alice jumps up and hugs Bella.

"Like you're not already my sister," Alice smiles. "Of course, yes!"

I smile at Alice's giddy smile, already knowing Rosalie's answer. Jasper rises also, keeping his distance.

"I vote yes," Jasper says, his Southern accent still strong. "It'll be a relief not to want to kill you."