Me and the two men that held me previously flinched in surprise. I stood up from the ground immediately when I heard a loud noise that interrupted Jinsu's mother's words.

Her daughter slapped her left cheek with such force that left a red mark on that porcelain skin of hers.

"Jinsu?!"

A sixth person's voice entered the scene.

He was a tall and strong man. Quite handsome and with refined poise.

He looked familiar to me. I recognized him from all those pictures that are in the house holding Jinsu when she was a baby. He was Jinsu's father.

Jinsu's father made the guards get out of the house and immediately went to check on his wife, the one that was speechless, holding her cheek and looking at her daughter in disbelief. She was stunned to speak.

"Jinsu...princess...why did you do this?"

"Daddy...mother is acting rude towards my boyfriend..."

"Huh? B-boyfriend?"

Jinsu started to rant everything that happened with a very displeased voice. Her mother didn't stay quiet and started to rant her version as well.

It was the first time I saw Jinsu so pissed off and offended that I got worried about the state she was in.

When Jinsu's father got the gist of the situation, he sighed and looked at me with a soft expression and muttered, "I'm really sorry..."

I bowed to him. I felt so small that I didn't know if I should stay there or take Jinsu and leave somewhere else.

But, how would I do that if her mother was digging daggers in my head?

I tried to remain mannered just like my brother had raised me, and patiently waited for the development of this situation.

If it wasn't because Jinsu's father took both ladies and sat them down on each side of the couch, the quarrel could have been going on forever. Jinsu's mother talking about status, money and names while Jinsu refuting and counter attacking all those meaningless reasonings. It was just too much to handle for a person like me.

Jinsu sat down next to me while facing her mother with a frown on her face. In the front couch, her mother was sitting next to her husband while facing me with a very menacing expression.

It was so intimidating her gaze that I avoided her eyes a couple of times. I felt ashamed.

She was a beautiful woman. Just as Jinsu is. However, their personalities were completely different.

Jinsu had the personality of her father. Gentle, patient, and sweet.

Since he was the main authority and the only one that remained cool despise the adversities, he was the one that started to make the questions.

I explained to him who I was. My background, and my relationship with Jinsu. Since when did it start, etc...

He nodded at everything I said in understanding while his wife scoffed and snorted at everything that came out of my mouth.

Jinsu's fists were so red for how much she was clenching them, and my face was so red from the humiliation I was receiving.

That woman was saying so many rude comments directed at me and my family.

My parents and brother had always been nobles and hardworking people. We do not come from a prestigious family, but at least we are honest and everything we have is well earned, and no matter what I have always defended them from people like this one.