✨💫꧁30꧂💫✨

Start from the beginning

It was two in the morning and he would most probably wake up again at four on his freaking honeymoon but who gives a damn? I certainly don't.

"Karthik?" I spoke in a sultry voice, his sleepy body jerked. His head snapped in my direction, a cute dumbfounded expression on his face.

I stood near the window and it was perfect ambience because the moon light fell directly upon my figure clad in white.

To say I looked bewitching, would be an understatement.

"Karthik, you told me your favourite colour was white."

I looked back at him through hooded eyes, his dark gaze skimmed over my body, his eyes held appreciation wherever they went. His rigged body posture and his dark gaze mixed with his silence was enough to tell I was succedding.

I slowly raised my leg and rested it upon the sofa in front of me.
The slit in the gown allowed me to flash him my leg that glowed under the moonlight.

I saw Karthiks breathing quicken but he made no efforts of coming near me.

It excited me because not only did he allow me to test his self control, it allowed me to control his body that desperately wanted me.

"Pitiful isn't it? You couldn't see me wearing this. Sprawled out on your bed."

"Too bad the blankets came in the way..." I fake pouted, my hands played with the small string of my shrug.

"Now..." I opened the string.

"Nothing is in the way." I let the shrug fall from my shoulders, now I only stood in a pair of white panties and a very light see-through material.

I smirked he swallowed, his eyes reminded me of a predator. Calculating each move, each breath, each and every presence.

His gaze darkened my breathing quickened.

"Come here." There it is. The dominant male I grew so fond of.

His voice thickens so much that I'd shiver.

"Come, get me." And just like that he was out of bed. Preying on me. He came to me slowly, daring me to move from my place but I had no intention to.

When he neared me I had to stand on my toes to reach his face, but he solved the problem when his hands picked me up and he slammed our bodies onto the wall behind me.

"You can't run this time, tiny." He looked into my eyes, still giving me the option to back out.

I bit my lip, a small smirk on them. I brought my lips near his tempting one and my eyes met his , I spoke again.

"Trust me. I don't want to."
And that's when I smashed my lips onto his. He reciprocated the initiative though, and he reciprocated with immense passion. His tongue lapped onto mine with so much fervour that I was left gasping for air.
The air he did not want me to take in.
My hands roamed through his silky locks, his hands skimmed over my hips. Those strong capable hands I admired were now running through my body as if assessing it like a piece of art.