✨💫꧁30꧂💫✨

Start from the beginning

"How the fuck?"

"When the fuck?"

"Where the fuck did I get pregnant?!??!"

I sat down on the floor with my hand on my forehead.

Mom will kill me.

I made a kid when I still unmarried.

"Meri Jaan?" Eh, what? I furrowed my eyes and then remembered I had a husband.

Oh yes mom won't kill me now.

But my brothers will!

His footsteps neared the washroom door and I panicked.

Hiding the damn stick I stood up and then opened the door to the devil.

"Karthik I have to tell you something..."

He grasped my shoulders and asked in a very serious voice.

"What is it?"

*Gulps* "y-you..."

He shook my shoulders again and this time-

"I'm pregnant!!"

"I'm pregnant?" He spoke as I opened my eyes and saw myself on a bed. I was wearing a white nightgown instead of the purple pajamas with Tom and Jerry on them like I was in the washroom.

Karthik sat beside me on the bed , holding onto my shoulders with a sleepy yet annoyed look on his face.

"You are pregnant?!" I exclaimed.

"I am pregnant?" Muttered Karthik, his face twisted in confusion. But I was confused too.

"You are pregnant!"

"How can I get pregnant?"

"I don't know. You tell me!"

"I am not pregnant! Anaira come back to reality!"

"The reality is that you ARE PREGNANT"

"I AM NOT PREGNANT!"

"HOW ARE YOU NOT PREGNANT?!"

"BECAUSE I LACK A UTERUS "

"But then who is pregnant ????!"

"No one!"

He shook me again and groaned in frustration. I came back to reality and realised we were in our hotel room.

We came to Goa.

On our honeymoon.

Hehehe hehehe.

Oh fuck when did I sleep?

I wanted to seduce him tonight, ah shit!

I wore a white lingerie gown and brushed my hair just so I could surprise him when he came back. But, the universe pulled a prank on me this time.

But no worries, we shall get some action tonight.

I turned my head back to look at him, he was glaring at me through sleepy eyes but oh well, I was awake.

I stood up from the bed and walked to the small vanity but then the universe pulled another prank on me. I slammed my toe on the table and screamed, the poor man who just laid back down jumped back into sitting position.

"What are you doing, come back here!" He huffed and grabbed a hold of his hair tightly.

But even when my toe throbbed in pain. I will not back out from this.