Heart break

Divi and Taehyung were hugging each other while it was raining so much..

Soon press and media got the info that V proposed a girl and within no minute they rushed there..

Reporter - To jaisa ki aap dekhsakte hai.. Rockstar V had finally got the love of his life and breaking many girls heart..

Camera's were taking snaps and all..

Divi tensed - Presss...

Taehyung smiled - Jab pyaar kiya to darna kya..

Taehyung hold her hand and stood forward.. Divi was feel little shy..

Reporter - So Taehyung is she your gf ?

Taehyung - No..

Divi shocked..

Taehyung - She is my would be wife..

Divi blushed..

Reporter - So for how long you guys are dating ?

Taehyung - Well guys i know you all have many question and you guys will get your answer soon but now as you can see it's raining and i don't want my love to get sick now..

Divi blushed.. Taehyung holds her and took her to his car and left from there..

In car..

Divi was so happy.. she felt like her dreams are coming true..

Taehyung stopped the car at halt..

Divi confused - Taehyung hum yahan kyun aaye hai ?

Taehyung - Yahan koi crowd nahi hoga.. we can spent some little time alone..

Divi smiled and rest her head on his chest..

Divi - You know i never thought.. that you will ever realize your feeling for me..

Taehyung - Sorry.. meine tumhe bohot hurt kiya hai..

Divi - It's okay Taehyung..

Taehyung smiled and took out a box from his pocket..

Taehyung bowed down and said - So Miss Park Divi.. will you like to spend the rest of your life with me being Mrs. Kim Divi ?

Divi's eyes sprinkled in joy and she immediately forward her hand.. Taehyung smiled and made her wear the ring..

Divi look at the ring and then frowns..

Divi - Taehyung ye to nakli hai..

Taehyung makes a puppy face - Haan pata hai but meri feelings to asli hai na..

Divi hit him - Being a Rockstar you can't afford a real diamond..

Taehyung - Arey yaar tum jaa rahi thi tab kya mein jewelry shop jata ? jo samne mila vo le liya..

Divi pouts..

Taehyung - Humare engagement ke din to real diamond hi hoga na..

Divi smiled and hugged him - You matter to me more not any diamond..

Taehyung - Then i am all yours..

Divi smiled..

Otherside