Life is a roller coaster

People gather around that place and was looking at Jimin's unconscious injured body..

Divi and Esha rushed there..

Esha shouted - Jimin...

Divi - Jimin get up..

Esha put his head on her lap and shook him - Jimin.. Jimin plzz get up.. plzz aankhein kholo..

Jimin was bleeding profusely Esha's dress was red now smeared with Jimin's blood..

Taehyung stood their still his hands and legs shook to see the scene.. people gathering around him..

Divi and Esha both cried..

Esha cried - Jimin plzz ye bohot ghatiya mazak hai.. plzz uth jao..

Divi cried - Esha dekho Jimin ka bohot blood nikal chuka hai.. hume jaldi hospital le jana hoga.. we can't waste our time like this..

Divi shouted - Taehyung..

Taehyung was numb he was in a trauma zone..

Divi ran to him - Taehyung kya kar rahe ho ? Jimin ko abhi hospital le jana hoga.. we don't have time Taehyung.. we need you..

Divi shook him - Taehyung plzz chalo..

She took him near Jimin.. and seeing Jimin.. Taehyung was coming back to reality.. he sat near Jimin and was scared terrified to touch him..

Taehyung scared - Jimin uth na.. dekh mein bula raha hoon na aankhein khol.. Esha ise kaho na mazak karna band kare..

Esha cried because seeing something heart wrenching everyone will broke down..

Divi went to take her car so that they can go..

Divi came with car - guys we have to go.. Jimin ko car mein le chalte hai..

Taehyung picked up Jimin and sat with him in the backseat where as Esha sat with Divi with front seat..

Divi tensed - Taehyung plzz Jimin ko hosh mein lane ki koshish karo..

Taehyung with tears - Jimin look at me plzz.. tune kaha tha na meri har baat sunega to kyun nahi sun raha..

Jimin slowly but very difficultly opened his eyes again..

Taehyung surprised - Jimin thank god tu aankhein khol raha hai.. Tu chinta mat kar hum abhi tujhe hospital le jayenge or tu thik ho jayega..

Jimin blink his eyes slowly..

Esha - Haan Jimin don't close you eyes plzz..

Jimin slowly - Bhai i will be fine.. don't cry..

And with that Jimin lost his senses again he was completely unconscious..

Taehyung cried - Divi plzz drive fast..

Divi speeded up his car and Esha was shocked and touched to see the love of the brothers..

Soon they reach hospital..

Taehyung shouting - Doctor... Doctor...

All nurses and ward boys came and doctor too..

Taehyung crying - Doctor plzz save my brother..

Doc - Ohh god.. he is bleeding too much.. ise strecher pe letao jaldi..