I love you

Next day

At annual function

Jimin and Diya were busy preparing their play and Esha was given the volunteer so she was looking is everything perfect or not..

Diya - Jimin tum na baar baar apni lines bhul rahe ho..

Jimin - Ab romeo ke dialogue itne heavy hote hai to mein kya karu..

Diya - You are so cute..

Esha getting jealous by their closeness but what can she do..

Diya went to take a glass of water but accidently the glass fell down an it somehow cut Jimin's hand a bit..

Esha worried - Jimin...

Diya - Ohh i am so sorry Jimin..

Jimin - It's okay..

Esha - Tumhari problem kya hai Diya dekh ke nahi chal sakti..

Jimin calmly - It's okay Esha..

Diya - I am sorry Jimin mein abhi bandage laga deti hoon..

Esha angrily - Mein karungi bandage.. tumhara kya bharosha bandage ke chakkar mein aur use zakham de do..

Jimin - Esha plzz tumhe meri care karne ki zaroorat nahi hai.. Diya hai na wo kar legi..

Esha hurt - Jimin...

Jimin rudely - Waise bhi tumhare bf ko pasand nahi hoga ki tum mere saath baat karo so plzz..

Esha - But i...

Jimin raised his voice - Plzz Esha..

Esha left from there.. Jimin felt guilty but what can he do he is fighting with his feeling..

Otherside

Taehyung was entering with his guitar and Divi also crossed the path.. that time she was looking very beautiful in red dress..

Taehyung smiled at her but she looks away..

Some volunteers were passing by and they pushed Divi and she fell on Taehyung.. Divi's heartbeat raises seeing him.. whereas Taehyung was giving her smile..

Soon they came back to reality Divi pushed him and about to go..

Taehyung from back - Divi...

She stopped..

Taehyung smiles - You are looking beautiful..

Divi's cheeks went red how much she tries to deny but the heart always made her feel that he is the one..

Divi didn't reply and about to go.. Taehyung again called her..

Taehyung - Divi...

Divi stopped giving a irritated sigh..

Taehyung - Wo aaj mera show hai.. best of luck wish nahi karogi ?

Divi irritated looked at him - Wishes mein apne friends ko hi deti hoon..

Divi left..

Soon the function begins.. all dance programs and singing programs were going on..

Otherside