Changed lives

2 years later...

Scene starts in Busan..

It was a backstage area all the co editors technicians were setting up the stage..

Girl - Jaldi kar yaar the crowed is going crazy for V..

Boy - Arey yaar hume bolke kya hoga.. V to abhi tak nahi aaya.. arey ye Rockstar log aise hi hote hai time pe kabhi nahi aate..

Girl - V aisa bilkul bhi nahi hai.. he reached every concert on right time and see abhi 8 bajne mein 5 minutes baki hai..

Boy - Haan tum ladkiyon ko to V ke aage kuch dikhta hi nahi.. as you are his fan so uski koi bhi khamiyaan tum logo ko nahi dikhegi..

Girl - Dekho tum...

Another girl - Guyzz stop it V is here..

Girl smirked - Ab tumhe kuch nahi kehna ? 8 bajne mein abhi bhi 3 minutes baki hai..

Boy glared and left.. soon a dashing Mercedes entered.. crowds were crazy.. shouting after him and soo he came out..

Host announcing - Okay guyzz hold your breathers.. our Rockstar is here.. yes guys Kim Taehyung Aka V had arrived already so within few seconds he will be on stage.. so hold your breath..

Soon assistants were hovering over him with juices and fruits but he ignored and directly went to stage with guitar..

All the crows were shouting like mad.. everywhere there was poster of Taehyung..

Taehyung holds his guitar string and started singing..

All crowd were shouting..

After the performances he smiled at his fans give them flying kisses and left..

Taehyung went back to the back stage..

Girl - Sir plzz one photo.. plzz..

Taehyung nodded and some fans click pictures with them and was very happy and left..

Taehyung checked his phone missed calls from home as usual..

Soon a boy came with sandwich and orange juice..

Taehyung - Who sent all these ?

Boy - Sir.. wo mam ka call aya tha unhone kaha.. you will not have anything till the concert is done but after that you have to eat and it's all in your regular diet sir..

Taehyung knew who sent all these and shook his head helplessly..

Otherside

In Seoul

In a office scene change to a meeting room..

A huge screen was there and someone was showing her presentation..

Girl - So this is the marketing strategy of this year for our company and we can see the success rate..

Man - But with the basis of digital media we can't go ahead Miss Esha..

Yes she was Esha.. but not that spectacles anymore.. she has groomed herself and now she is more fashionable..

Esha - No Mr. Choi aapne shayad last year ke humare food chains ke accounts check nahi kiya.. it's rating at 8.6 all over the world aur rahi baat digital media ki to ko naye techniques meine show kiya hai isse hume kaam mein or ashani ho jayegi..