Ignoring

In Kim mansion

Taehyung was sitting in his room.. whereas Jimin  was also sitting in his room.. both were broken but not aware of each others condition..

Jimin thinks - Nahi mein nahi tutunga.. sambhalunga mein khud ko.. dur ho jaunga mein Esha se..

Jimin cried..

Otherside

Taehyung was sad and lost.. he remembered Divi's broken face and felt guilty..

Taehyung eyes fall on the bracelet of TaeVi which Divi gifted him..

Taehyung smiled and thinks - TaeVi is forever Divi.. you only said that to ye forever ka end kaise ho sakta hai..

Otherside

Divi looked at the fireflies bottle which Taehyung had gifted her.. she was hurt.. she wanted to break that glass but she can't even do that because she loves him..

Otherside

Esha's eyes had caught to the showpiece which Jimin had gifted her and her eyes were in tears she don't know why now the pain is double..

Next day

Taehyung came to university but couldn't find Divi..

Taehyung to Sana - Sana... Divi ko dekha kya ?

Sana - Pata nahi kal se koi baat nahi huyi meri.. 

Taehyung thinks - Shayad ghar pe hogi.. i think mujhe uske ghar jake baat karni chahiye..

Taehyung turned and saw Divi..

Taehyung - Divi..

Divi ignored him and sat with Sana..

Taehyung - Divi can we talk..

Divi was quiet.. she didn't replied to him..

Taehyung - Divi you...

At that time teacher came and Taehyung had to sit..

Otherside

Esha entered in class to her relief Jang hyun was not there..

Esha - Achha hua ki wo yahan pe nahi hai.. abhi to computer class jana hai.. Jimin kahan hai.. he is in my group..

Esha look here and there but he was not there but time was running so she left..

Esha called Jimin but he didn't picked up..

Esha tensed - Ohh god.. Jimin phone kyun nahi utha raha.. kahin Jang hyun ne...

Esha panicked and about to go that time she dashed with Jimin..

Esha - Jimin tum kahan the ? pata hai kab se call kar rahi thi tumhe..

Jimin - Haan wo dekha meine..

Esha - Dekha to call kyun nahi receive kiya..

Jimin - Busy tha..

Esha - Arey par..

At that time Diya came - Chale Jimin ?

Esha confused - Diya ?

Jimin sadly - Haan Esha wo mein yahi kehne aaya tha actually i changed my group..