Some truths are horrible

In mansion

Taehyung was hurt and upset with whatever happened..

Taehyung thinks - She trusted that Seyon over me.. fine them mein bhi ab kuch nahi kahunga.. karne do shadi use jab dhoka deke bhag jayega na tab samjh mein aayega..

Jimin entered happily - Bhai mujhe aapko ek bohot important news deni hai..

Taehyung - Mujhe nahi sunni Jimin..

Jimin - Bhai ek baar meri baat to..

Taehyung angrily - Meine bola na mujhe kuch nahi sunna.. and waise bhi Divi kuch sunna hi nahi chahti to hum kyun kare mehnat.. and wo mujhe caracterless samjhti hai na then fine be it..

Taehyung took his blanket and slept..

Jimin thinks - Bhai to kuch sunna hi nahi chahte.. khair chhodo kal university mein Divi se jab baat hogi tab shayad misunderstanding clear ho jaye..

Otherside

Divi was smiling and thinking how Taehyung always wants to protect her from every time..

Divi was very happy on the otherside that Taehyung is always there..

Next day

In university..

Taehyung entered..

Taehyung thinks - Today with just happened to Jimin.. he didn't accompany me warna har roz to bhai aapke saath jana hai..

Taehyung was about to enter in his class but Divi came near him..

Taehyung glared at her and was little shocked to see her..

Divi smiles - Hii..

Taehyung ignored and was about to go but Divi stopped him..

Divi - Class mein jaa rahe ho ? lekin abhi class off hai..

Taehyung turned to leave..

Divi - Taehyung plzz listen to me..

Taehyung just about to walk past her but Divi holds his hand..

Divi - You can't go without hearing me out..

Taehyung stood but didn't look at her..

Divi with tears - Taehyung i...

Taehyung cuts - There is nothing to talk Miss Divi.. You said what you wanted to do.. last night you made your choice very clear.. so there is nothing to talk.. and waise bhi shadi hai na tumhari so now go and enjoy..

Divi - Now you don't care ki meri shadi kisse ho rahi hai ?

Taehyung - No i don't..

Divi holds his hand - You do care Taehyung.. warna tum meri life bachane ke liye itna risk nahi uthate..

Taehyung - Just leave my hand Divi..

Divi with tears - I am sorry..

Taehyung looks away - Mein to wrong hoon na to mujhe kyu sorry bol rahi ho ?

Divi guilty - Plzz Taehyung that time i was not in my senses.. and you know sometimes it's so difficult to choose between right and wrong..

Taehyung - Now what ? Now do you know who is right ?

Divi smiles - Yes.. you are right i know who is right and it's you Taehyung..