Chapter 29

A/N: I know! Late update! Please accept the above song as compensation! I found it the other day and it's really good.

Also, LIVE PD is coming back! Sort of...it has a new name, ON-PATROL LIVE!! But it's back! This summer! I can't wait!

Comment a thin blue heart "💙" if you're just as excited!!!!!

💙💙💙

It wasn't exactly Code 3 but it was still pretty exhilarating.

The quiet, single lane back alley was the perfect destination.

The patrol car offering just the right amount of seclusion.

Sophia slowly peeled her jeans off her legs before maneuvering unto Jack's lap, straddling him.

"You have the right to remain silent..." Jack began as he latched one half of his cuffs on his wrists. "You have the right to use me however you see fit..." As the other cuff clicked into place.

She looped her arms around his neck and settled onto his lap.

His hands were on her hips as he continued. "You have the right to achieve orgasm..." Soon his dick slipped inside instantly filling her.

"If you cannot achieve orgasm I can assist you in that regard."

She moaned and continued to ride him until all her rights were met.

****

"Don't forget your bodycam." She said as she handed over the black squared device.

"Thanks." Jack smiled gratefully and placed the device back in it's dock, sideways at first than one brief turn set it right side up and it clicked into place, the sound echoing through the small space of the patrol car.

****

Feeling unusually happy, and assuming Cate would be back there waiting for her, Sophia began walking back towards the coffeeshop.

A woman walking in the other direction dropped a brochure.

Sophia quickly picked it up and examined the paper. Immediately she took noticed of the man on the front; a relatively handsome man with piecing blue eyes and slicked back black hair. A hand was held over the knot of his tie as he smiled - no, smirked at the camera.

She read:

"Bryan Channing: You're one and only in residential real estate.

The ache of familiar territory hit her yet again, all at once.

Sophia folded the brochure and stuffed it in her back pocket, gripped Easton's leash, and finished walking back to the coffeeshop.