Chapter 23

A/N: Cute guys deserve cute dogs! And my #policecrush is no exception!
Instagram: (tpro11)
Trust me! You won't regret it!

****

🚨 Smut Warning 🚨
(kinda)

💙💙💙

The anticipation is always better than the reality. That's what they say yet in this case it wasn't true.

The kiss between Jack and Sophia was nothing short of electric. He stood before her, standing between her legs. She was perched on the edge of the washing machine, legs wrapped around the waist of the man in front of her, arms wrapped around his neck.

The made the decision to get out of the pool immediately as soon as they broke apart from the kiss they shared.

As if reading the others mind they both both suddenly, 'we should probably dry off' and so they made their way inside, Jack leading the way, Sophia following, all while Easton remained left alone on the terrace to toy with the tennis ball he so desperately worked to get back from the crystalline waters.

As Sophia followed Jack through the house she couldn't help but think about their kiss. Not like it was hard not to. The way his lips felt pressed to hers. The firm grip his hand eventually found entangled in her hair as he held her to his body, strengthening the extent of his passion, giving himself away to the kiss. Giving himself away to her.

She watched his back muscles flex beneath the now soaked shirt, some water droplets dripping on the tile, leaving a wet trail through the kitchen.

Suddenly she felt the sudden unquenchable urge once again. She rushed towards him causing him to halt in place as she maneuvered in front of him.

Without a second of hesitation, she pushed him into the closest door. It ended up being a laundry room, the fresh linen scent apparent as she jumped into his arms, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist.

Jack held her. So he wouldn't drop her he hooked his hands underneath the curve of her thighs, dangerously close to the her ass. To reassure he wouldn't drop her he carried them over to the washing machine and set her atop the appliance.

"Get me out of these soggy clothes." Sophia took a breath, temporarily breaking the kiss.

"Gladly." Jack spoke in a breath. His hands had no trouble finding the edge of her sweatshirt, seemingly finding it on their own volition, and slowly lifted the clothing above her head, tossing it carelessly to the side.

He looked down at her. The black lace of her bra made him unintentionally run his tongue along his lower lip as he took in the sight.

Seeing this, the look in his eyes, Sophia teased, "see something you like, Officer?"

Without saying another word he lunged for her, capturing her mouth with his in a searing kiss. His hands ran up the length of her back to that pesky clasp that held what it always liked to see from his view.

His own arousal grew more prominent in his pants as he continue his exploration of his little amnesia girl. He felt the sheer length of himself pressing against the inside of his pants, begging to come out and play.