Chapter 27

Bright lights above shined down on the marble floor of the department store.

"Wait. You did what?" Cate asked as she glanced up.

Sophia kept her focus on the rack of clothes in front of her as she sifted through various blouses. "I slept with Jack."

"Jack. The police officer you're living with?"

"Is there another Jack?"

A moment of silence before Cate spoke up again. "Wow. I'm stunned. I can't believe you fucked a cop."

Sophia smiled. "I fucked a cop." She said, happily admitting it.

"You fucked a cop!" Cate reiterated.

"I fucked a cop." Sophia confirmed as she held up two fingers and said. "Twice."

"Twice?" Cate shrieked. Her mouth hanging open.

Sophia nodded, explained. "Once in his bed. Once in his patrol car."

Cate went silent for a moment and than said. "He fucked you in his patrol car? How is that possible? Aren't they locked up in a secure lot when they're not in use."

"He's allowed to take his cop car home with him." Pause. "He took me right there in the front seat."

Cate's eyes widened. "Impressive." She went back to shifting through the rack of clothes before muttering, "I just can't believe you did it in the front seat of a patrol car."

"The front seat."

Cate stopped what she was doing. "He fucked you in the front seat of his patrol car!"

Sophia shrugged. "I also sucked his dick while wearing his sunglasses."

"What kind of sunglasses?"

"Black aviators."

"Nice. So kind of like Tyler Provost from Live P.D fame." Cate said. "I wouldn't mind being frisked by that man, by the way."

"We used to watch Live P.D together?"

"All the time! Couldn't get enough of it. Especially Tyler! In fact..." Cate pulled out her phone. "Maybe this will jog your memory." She turned her phone around so Sophia could see the screen. Turns out Cate had Google Image searched for pictures of Tyler Provost and in that moment something clicked.

The familiarity of Jack.

"He kind of looks a lot of Jack." Sophia offered.

Cate turned the phone back around to herself. "Now that you mention it." She starred at the screen. "Kind of makes it even hotter if you ask me."

"How?"

"Um, earth to Sophia..." Cate began. "Aside from The Bachelor, Live P.D was the show we watched the most together. We would both fangirl hard for Tyler! Especially you."

"What are you trying to say?"

"What I am trying to say is that now you have someone who looks eerily similar to Tyler. Your man crush. Your police crush...if you will. You can finally fulfill a lifelong fantasy that most people only hope to get. I'd say savor it while it lasts."

"You're telling me I should go fuck a cop? Again?"

"I'm just saying... Do it!" Cate said. "In fact, now that I think about it Jack is even better than Tyler because Jack is a K9 handler."

Sophia paused and thought about the photo Cate just showed her on her phone of Tyler holding a puppy.

"In fact, I'm a bit jealous." Cate admitted.

"Anyways." Cate confirmed. "Back to the patrol car, stat!" She paused and then added. "And who knows. Maybe he'll use his handcuffs on you this time."

****

Later at a coffee shop, they sat opposite together at a corner booth.

"I still can't believe you fucked a cop. I want to fuck a cop."

As if on cue, a big, burly man passed by their table but stopped suddenly at Cate's words. He wore a police uniform and a smirk was plastered across his face as he looked down at Cate.

She starred back and said, "maybe just not at this moment though."

With that the cop walked off towards the bathroom.

Cate cleared her throat. "Anyways on to more pressing matters. Coffee."

There was a moment of silence before Sophia said, "if you're waiting for me to remember what we used to order, I must say it's not happening."

Cate frowned before getting up. "It's fine."

As she was walking away, Sophia took it upon herself to look around the shop. Simple is how it would be best described. It didn't have the pretentiousness of Starbucks but better cleanliness than Dunkin Donuts. Nothing seemingly caught her eye until she looked out the window to the heavily police presence across the street but mostly the one police officer standing next to a patrol car.

She smiled instantly recognizing Jack. She continued to stare even as the memories from last night came to the forefront of her mind.

His hands on her body. Her hands on his.

His dick in her...

"Alright!"

She broke free from her reverie at the sound of Cate's voice.

"Iced mocha lattes for us. Vanilla frappe for Easton." Cate spoke as she set the drinks down.

Easton immediately began lapping up the treat as soon as it was placed down on the floor.

Sophia took a sip of the coffee than said, "He's out there."

"Who?"

"Jack."

Cate looked out the window. "Sweet. You should go say 'hi'."

"What?! No. He's busy anyways."

Cate shrugged. "I'm just saying you two can pick up where you left off last night."

Sophia shook her head holding back a smirk. Deciding to humor her friend she asked, "What are you suggesting I do?"

Cate starred at Sophia as she said, "I'd tell you what I would do." There was a pause before she said with sheer enthusiasm. "Ride him while he's responding Code 3."

"He's on-duty!" Sophia declared. "Not to mention that sounds dangerous. I think. What's Code 3?"

Cate explained. "Whenever you see a cop hauling ass down the road with it's lights and sirens blazing - that's Code 3." 

"So like a said dangerous. Irrationally dangerous to ride a police officer's cock while he's responding to an emergency."

"Some would argue that makes it even hotter!" Cate looked almost wistful as she added, "I believe they call it an adrenaline rush."

Sophia narrowed her eyes. "I can't tell if you're joking or not."

Before Cate could answer a high-pitched shriek pierced the air.

Both look over to see a woman dressed in baggy sweats swatting excessively at a dog. But not just any dog. Easton.

Sophia's eyes widened as she watched the woman continue to swat at Easton, whining in unintelligible Spanish, as Easton tried sniffing at her backside. As soon as she kicked the dog a burning rage filled Sophia and she stood up and gripped the edge of the table.

Angrily, Sophia shouted, "Hey!"

Easton stumbled back and yelped from the force of the kick and when the woman bolted out the door Easton chased after her.

"Shit!" Sophia muttered before leaving the coffee shop and bolting after them both.