Prologue: The Wolf And The Sheep

We first meet under a maple tree, it was fall so the leaves were red,  red as his hair

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We first meet under a maple tree, it was fall so the leaves were red,  red as his hair. The sky was beautiful baby blue. The sun was out shining it's warm rays down at us keeping the two of us warm and cozy.

I was only siting enjoying the warm weather that god had gifted his children after the past days of cold. The birds sang and chirped. I watched as small children ran yelling out to their friends to hurry up. I smiled closing my eyes the comfort of the warm sun and soft wind greeted me.

" may I sit with you my lady?"

Spoke a voice, my eyes opened looking up at this tall man in front of me. He had short red hair and elegant blue eyes, it seemed that god had let this angel out . " oh of course " I spoke  moving over so this man could sit. He sat down beside me his head leaned up against the trunk of the tree, he sighed. It was silent for awhile. It was slightly awkward between the both of us. " so may I ask your name " he asked. " (y/n) (l/n) " I said looking at him. " what's your name?" " Crowley Eusford"

I was only a normal village girl, and he was a noble men. But we didn't care , god gifted us with pleasure of meeting each other so of course I was grateful to god.

But god was a joke.

As soon as I got to fall in love with him, he was ripped away from my hands. My village was attacked and I was killed never to see Crowley again.

But this tail is not one of heart break.

This one is one of love and heart warming scenes.

I won't be ripped from his grasp again I don't care what I have to do as long as he's with me I'll be fine.

" He promised forever, but she never knew the price "

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.