Next day, at 5 am Lan Wangji wakes up with Wei Wuxian sleeping beside him with a sweet smile on his face. Lan Wangji has to wake Wei Wuxian up since he has to give classes to the students but he didn't have the heart to wake this sleeping beauty.

Lan Wangji gets up from the bed after giving Wei Wuxian a little kiss on his lips and decide to let Wei Wuxian to sleep for another hour as the classes will start at 8 am and their is still some time left for that.

Lan Wangji goes to do the morning activity and after that he went to the kitchen to make breakfast for his Wei Ying since his Wei Ying didn't like the blunt food of Cloud Recesses so he will make the food for him with using the spices he brought on his way to Cloud Recesses yesterday.

It took him more than an hour to complete the whole work. After that he went back to his room to find his sleeping beauty is still sleeping.

It's already past 6 so he starts waking his Wei Ying by giving small small kisses on his face.

Although Wei Ying wanted to sleep more but the temptations makes him wake up. He opens his face and saw his Lan Zhan's lips on his face kissing everywhere.

He took his face in his hands and place his lips on his own and starts kissing him deeply.

Lan Wangji knows that he has to stop here otherwise he will not to able to stop himself afterwards and then they will be last for the classes on the first day.

So after a long kiss, Lan Wangji removes himself and stand up.

Lan Wangji," Wei Ying get up, it's already past 6. I have make the breakfast for you. Have a bath and then eat the breakfast, then we have to go for the classes."

Wei Wuxian pouts but still gets up and go for the morning activity. After coming back, he eats breakfast with Lan Wangji where Wei Ying was speaking non-stop and Lan Wangji only replies with a small 'hmm' here and there so that Wei Ying didn't think that he is not listening.

After there breakfast, they did meditation until it's time for the classes.

Wei Wuxian has its own class where he will teach the students about barriers, how to think critically on their night hunts, archery, sword using a normal sword since he cannot use a spiritual sword, music cultivation without the demonic possession, tailsman, golden thread formation and many more things.

He starts his class with the basic by asking what the disciples knows, what are their strengths and what are their weaknesses so that he can understand more what he has to teach them and where they need improvement.

It was the first day so he didn't do much as he also didn't prepare anything which he will teach them so he start with making them comfortable with him and starts telling the stories of his past.

Even if it was the first day but disciples starts to like him more than they did to their other teachers. Since their other teachers are all strict and never told them any stories not they share their experiences with them. So it was new to them and they like it very much.

When the disciples come out of the class, they all had a big smiles on their faces and have something to discuss with each other since their teacher tell them to share their own experience with each other so that you can know each other better.

Lan Qiren, Lan Xichen and Lan Wangji were standing near the gate of the classes to see if the disciples like what they were taught by Wei Wuxian and when they saw how the disciples are all have something to discuss each other, they got confuse and stop a small group of disciples to ask them questions about the class.

Lan Qiren ask the disciples,"what did Wei Wuxian taught you today?"

First disciple," master Wei didn't taught us anything today".

Lan Xichen," then what did he do in the class?"

Second disciple," sect leader, master Wei said that since it's his first day in the class and he wanted to know us better so that he knows what are our strength and what are our weaknesses."

Third disciple," he also told us stories and his experiences from the past and also asked us to share our experiences and try to get to know each other better."

Lan Wangji," do you like today's class?"

All the disciples shake their heads in yes and said," we do, Hanguang Jun! "

Lan Qiren," why? He didn't taught you anything today!"

First disciple," even if he didn't taught anything today, but the classes we usually attend have the teachers who never share any stories or experiment and only told us to study whatever written in the books. Master Wei didn't even ask us to open our books, he told us to try to remember everything whatever he tells us since if we were got in small incident then at that time we will not have books with us so all we has to use their will be our brain to think and there these experiences will help us."

Lan Xichen smiles understanding what Wei Wuxian is trying to do here.