Chapter 26

Updated

Recap : " K-Killian?.."

3rd POV:

Killian turned slowly. Afraid to see what he was about to witness. Time seemed to still as his eyes locked onto those puppy-kitten like eyes. All of the words, everything he wanted to say to him just flew out the door when he seen his baby shaking in tiredness and fear. He lunged forward and unlocked the chains that held him captive in the air. Pressing Lyre to his chest as he cried.

"Lyre, baby. You're okay. I got you."

Hades just stood there dumb founded and stared at the boy he grew fond of. "H-how- How did you get back here Lyre?"

Lyre sniffled and blinked. " Well, I'm not completely sure. I dont really remember much. Just blacking out after feeling a really horrible pain In my chest. Then I remember tasting something disgusting, like feet mixed with garbage. It was rotten I guess. But it was dark too. Like I couldn't see anything, it was just black. So I'm not really sure what happened. I'm sorry.."

Cobra cried as he pushed Killian out of the way as he embraced the his kid. " Fuck kid..Don't ever do that shit again! You had me worried. I thought I lost my best friend. "

Lyre cried in into his chest. "You'll never lose me green bean. Never."

Hades felt the new balance set. He frown and looked at Lyre. He had a new color around his aurora. Yellow. Just like Zeus had. He bit his lip but shook his head and focused on the happiness that surrounded them.

A few weeks later~

Something wasn't sitting right with hades about Lyre. Hades spent hours in his lab trying to find answers to his frustration. He didn't understand how Lyre came back. Or why he couldn't remember anything. There had to be a reason. But the reason the only answer he could find, was something he didn't want to be real. They had been gone for over a century.

"Killian! Stop!" Lyre giggled softly as the big man nuzzled his face into Lyre's neck. Cobra smiled, he felt like things were finally coming to an end. Everything was going back to the way it should be. They were getting back to happiness. Sure... they lost a good friend. A brother. But Lyre's sister is safe and happy. Lyre is back. Killian isn't going insane anymore. Hades got his lover back. Zeus is gone.

"Can we go out Kill? It feels like its been forever." Lyre asked softly.

Killian looked up from his computer. "Lyre, I have a lot of work to catch up on. Maybe later."

" I can ask green bean to go with me then. "

Killian scoffs and stands up. " Like hell you are. Come on, lets go." Lyre giggles and bounced his way to the door.

" Can we get a puppy? PLEASEEEEEEE" Lyre begged.

Killian chuckled softly. " What if I say no?"

"Then ill just beg until you say yes!" Lyre said while hanging on Killian's arm.

"Well I dont want you losing your voice. So lets go pick one out."

Lyre bounced down the street to the pet store. He already knew which one he wanted. He passed it last week when him and cobra went into the city. He raced to the door and threw it open.

"Hello! Welcome to Kates pet shop! What can I help you with today?"

Killian wrapped his arm around Lyre. " We wanted to adopt a dog. "

the lady smiled brightly. " Of course! So do you have picked out or would you like to see what we have?"

Lyre beat Killian this time. " I already know what one I want! " He raced to the back. He stopped at a cage and reached down to pet the dog. The dog was black but with a white circle around his eye, ad gorgeous blue eyes.

Killian stopped and frowned. " This is the one you want?"

The lady chuckled nervously " I have to agree, his dog is aggressive, we have better ones."

Lyre shook his and rubbed the dogs head. " I want him!"

The lady stood there in shock. "He's never let anyone touch him let alone rub his head. Ill get his paper work ready for you. "

"So one last thing! Then hes all yours! What are you going to name him? "

Lyre took a moment and looked up at the lady. " Cerulean. Kale for a nickname."

Killian froze and put his wallet down. He looked at lyre in disbelief. The lady sensed a shift. She nodded and took the money and handed them the bags of water bowls, food, and toys.

"You guys have a good day!"

"Lyre, Why did you name him that?" Killian asked once they were a few blocks away from the shop.

Lyre sighed and stopped. " Because I miss him. I know he was your brother. But he was my best friend. "he sniffled.

Killian grabbed his hand and started walking again. "Plus, he has kales eyes. It only seemed right. " Killian chuckled.

They laughed softly as they walked into the house. The silence turned heavy as Hades stepped into their view. Cobra sat on the couch with his head in his hands.

" We need to talk."

Everyone was seated in the living room..

"Hades, want to explain what this is about?" Killian asked. Lyre shuffled awkwardly. Hades looked dead at Lyre.

" I know who you are. Or what you are I should say. "

Everyone looked confused. " I spent days looking for an answer on to why this happened to you. Do you know who your dad is Lyre?"

Lyre shook his head. Dreading where this was going.

" The reason why you didn't break the balance was because you ate Zeus's heart. No one but one being could do that. Chronos, Lyre. He's your father. which means-" Lyre cut him off and stood up looking at all of them. " I know I'm a Titan.."

~ Well guys, we reached the end of Who are you. :,) I hoped you enjoyed it! I will let you in on a little secret. I am working on other books! So stayed tuned because I think these will be better than this one! ~ A monsters Paradise ;3