Chapter 15

Updated

Recap : " welcome to the underworld angel~"

I felt my heart stop as those words left his mouth. I laugh and got light headed.

" I don't feel well." I mumble as the world spun around me. I heard muffle laughter as everything turned black.

I groaned and rolled over onto my side. I frowned, okay I know they watch me sleep but there's no one messing with my hair. I peeled my eyes open to only be met with darkness , sitting up I glance around to only notice a huge balcony. Sighing and getting up, I walk to the double doors and open them. My heart dropping into my stomach. Looking out, all I see is a black river.

" I dont think im in Kansas anymore. "

A chuckle comes from behind me.

" No, you're in my kingdom angel. That river you see is Acheron, and on the opposite side my house is the river styx. Ill show you that later but I believe that you would like to eat. So come, follow me to the kitchen. "

I scoffed " You're joking right? Why would I go anywhere with you? You're the reason why I'm not home."

He glared and manhandled me and I felt sick for a second as I noticed a sink. Fuck he brought me to the kitchen anyways. I shoved him off of my arm and ran through the doors. Please I just want my boys. Growing frustrated as I kept finding more and more hallways and doors.

" I JUST WANT TO GO HOME." I cried out.

" Please I just want my boys. I want Aspen, Green bean, Madi. I just want my family." Feeling woozy I held onto the wall as I slide down the wall and onto the floor.

I should've just stayed in the bed. Now my sister is missing and I'm in hell or who knows. My eyes feeling heavy I shut them softly. I felt someone lift me but I cant seem to open my eyes. I groan as I felt warmth surround me, I nuzzle myself into it.

" You have to let me go kid. You need rest. " A deep voice rumbled

I sighed and nuzzled myself deeper into the source of heat.

" Kid, you're not making this easy on me. Come on let go." I felt my chest tighten as the voice is clear. I mumble " Green beannnn"

" I know kid, but I got to get you back to health before we go back." I groaned but I let him go.

He laid me down on the bed and I suddenly got warm. " mhmmm"

" I know kid, just hang on. I'm almost done. " I tried to roll over but something stopped me from doing so.

" Green Bean.. How are you here?" He sighed " I was born here kid. So I can come and go when I please but your damn stupid body guards wouldn't listen to me." I sat up, and felt a surge of energy run through me. I got up and ran.

" KID CAN YOU STOP RUNNING PLEASE" I laugh as zoom through hades home.

" Come on Green Bean! I know you can catch me!" He groans and speeds up and catches me in 5 seconds.

" See I told you. "

" Kid, you cant be running around like this. " I frown

" I dont like staying in bed all day."

" I know, but you have too if you want to see the boys again." My frown deepened

" Honestly, its been kinda nice without them breathing down my neck." Green bean sat next to me and pulled me into his chest.

" I know they can be suffocating but they do love you kid. They never had a mat- a boyfriend before. So you have to be understanding that this is all for them too."

I sighed " Yeah I know. It's just hard for me too. I never had two boyfriends at the same time before, AND THEY'RE BROTHERS"

He laughed " Yes, I understand. But please dont give up on them just yet okay? The fun has just begun kid."

I smiled and hugged him tightly. " When can I go home?"

He sighed " Well we've been here for about 2 days so today maybe."

" ITS BEEN TWO DAYS" I freak out and rush to my room.

" Are you going home angel?" I felt my heart stop, I turned around as I seen hades.

" Hades.. I have too." He smiled lightly

" I know angel, but I'm going to miss you. "

I frowned "You could always come back with us."

He smiled and ruffled my hair " Oh I wish I could angel, but they need me here."

I frowned " Okay, but you have to try to visit me. Okay?"

He kissed my cheek " Of course princess."

I turned red and looked up at him. He was growing on me quickly. But I have to go home. To my boys.

" Kid? Are you ready?" Green beans voice came through the door.

Hades gave me one last smile before he dissipated out of my room. The door opens and he peaks his head in.

" Kid? Why are you crying?" I sniffle and shake my head " Nothing, im okay. Are we ready?"

He nods " Of course."

" You have everything right?"

I nod and he smiles

" Alright kid, next stop home." I smile and grabbed his hand

" Okay, I'm ready Green bean. Lets go home."

He mumbled some weird language and the air started to mix and change color. I grew excited as the air rippled and it ripped a line through it. I bounced happily and as it finished I felt someone put something into my pocket. We stepped through and I was home. I sighed happily but I had an a feeling that I needed to look at what was in my pocket.

" I'm gonna go to the bathroom before I go see the boys."

Green Bean nodded " I'll meet you down there then."

I reached the bathroom door and shut it softly. I took a deep breath and reached into my pocket. My heart clenched as I pulled out a gorgeous ring. I sniffled as I felt a connection to it. It was a silver band with blue diamonds around it. But in the middle stood a gorgeous gem that was mixed with black and blue. I pulled the paper out and opened it up.

The note :

" To my dearest angel,

I know we didn't have a great first meeting. That was my fault. I was so happy to see you.

I know what I'm about to say will make no sense but I'm going to say this to you anyways.

Centuries ago, I met this guy. He was as beautiful as snow.

Eyes that imprinted into my mind.

A laugh I couldn't ever forget.

I fell in love with him before I could even realize.

But the gods didn't want us together.

So my love died in my arms.

I cried as I watched as his last breath slipped from his lips.

But it seems that the gods listened to my prayer.

For I found him in another life.

but I was to late. He already found love in this life.

before he died I asked him to marry me.

I gave him this ring, and I want him to have it back.

until next time, Hades.

I love you my princess. "