Chapter 4

*Updated*

Recap : " My name is Killian. Killian Moon."

I suck in my breath " Killian Moon? As in..."

He cuts me off " As the leader of Crimson Moon."

I sigh and rub my hands over my face " why do I always get myself in these situations?"

He frowns " Kitten, I'm not gonna hurt you. I would never. "

I look at him through my hands

" You literally just said you were the leader of the most feared gang in north America, how am I supposed to feel?"

He sighs " Look, do you want to go home or do you want to go out with me yet. Because I put alot of effort into this date, and you should know I don't date let alone take people on dates. So please just give me a chance."

I didn't want to leave for some ungodly reason I didn't want to leave his side.

" Okay, I'll stay but one slip up I'm gone."

The way his face glowed made my heart flip in ways I never felt before.

" Thank you darling, you won't regret it."

The car pulled over and he opened my door

" please put this on, i know its a bit weird but it'll only be a few minutes cause we have to walk from here"

I sighed and nodded

" okay fine but you're carrying me because I'm to much of a clutz to walk on my own"

He laughed " Of course princess"

My face has never turned so red as he tied the blindfold behind my head. The next second I was swept off of my feet as a manly squeal escaped my mouth

" YOU BIG COCK WAFFLE YOU COULD'VE WARNED ME"

The laugh he let out stopped my heart ,I wanted to hear it more.

" Cock waffle? where did you come up with that sweetness?"

I blushed " Look I just spit things out when I'm nervous or scared okay?"

He chuckled and out me down " Are you ready kitten?"

I nodded softly, I was slightly nervous because I didn't know what I going to be seeing once the blindfold was taken off.

" Calm down princess, remember I wouldn't hurt you on purpose "

As the blindfold was taken off it took a second to adjust to the light but what I saw in front of me made me gasp in awe. It was cliff above the city and the trees where decorated with fairy lights. There was a blanket and a little table which looked liked it belonged in an anime scene. I breathed softly to scared to move because i didn't want to wake from this beautiful dream. We walked closer as he took my hand in his.

" Please sit."

As i sat down i frowned because his hand slipped out of mine. It was so soft but rough, I wanted to hold it again but i stopped myself from reaching for it.

" I packed light because its so late"

I smiled as he brought uncovered brownies, cookies, tarts and other sweets as well.

" It looks so good. Thank you."

He smiled as i took a bite out of one of the tarts and hummed

" This is so good, i need the persons number who made these because i would marry and hire them to work for me"

He chuckled softly " I'll be happy to work for you kitten, as far as marrying you lets wait for a couple years yeah?"

I choked in surprised as some tart splattered on his cheek. A pause of silence was heard before his laugh echoed the forest.

" I'm so sorry!!"

I rushed to wipe off his cheek with a napkin when the table flipped over and we were both covered in sweets. I stood up and ran back to the car and sat in silence until he sat down next to me

" Lyre, it's okay. accidents happen. Besides i thought it was cute how flustered you were."

I buried my head in my legs " Please just take me home."

I heard him sigh and told the driver where to go.

20 minutes later ~

We arrived to kales house and I shot out of the car and up to the door. As soon as I reached for the door I was spun around and slammed against the door instead.

" Its rude to run without saying goodbye first kitten" I frowned and looked up at Killian " Well I don't like the word goodbye so" He smiled softly and pushed some of the hair out of my face

" Well its a good thing its not a goodbye right? Its a see you tomorrow right kitten?" I sighed and nodded

" Fine, but only because i enjoyed tonight, but i feel bad that i ruined it. "

He chuckled " My little kitten, you didn't ruin anything. If anything you made it better, i haven't laughed that loud in so long little one."

My heart was an asshole and skipped when he called me little one.

" Fine, but im still upset that i spit all over you. It was embarrassing and not cool at all"

He lifted my head up as he looked into my eyes

" Kitten, please don't ever say ' cool' again i deal with enough air heads at my house, and its fine at least i got a little taste of you right?" he winked softly at me as i felt heat rush up my face.

" You're such a flirt go home"

He laughed " Alright princess, goodnight"

I bit my lip and waved. I reached for the door again but was spun around and gasped as i felt his lips hit mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he picked me up and pushed me against the door as he pressed hips to mine. He broke the kiss as i whimpered. He sat me down and caressed my cheek.

" Goodnight kitten" He smiled as he walked away.

I walked into the house with a red face.

" Have a nice make out?" A deep voice rumbled.

"S-SHUT UP YOU FUCKING SEA FOOD " i spit out as i rushed up the stairs