Chapter 20

Updated

(Listen to the music for the whole chapter)
Sipping on my cup of coffee, I'm falling deeper in love with my boys. I need to tell them what I am.

" Lyre? Come on baby you've been locked in there for to long." Kale said weakly.

I flinched at the sound, my head started to ache. I groaned, as I stood the world spun. What the fuck was going on now?

' Lyre? '

I spun around ready to fight but nothing was there.

'Can you hear me?'

" who the fuck are you? Show yourself!"

' Calm down, I'm no threat to you.'

I scoffed " easy for you to say. Who the hell are you? Why cant I see you?"

A chuckle echoed ' I am Ambrose.'

I froze " Ambrose as in ?"

' As in hades past lover yes. I guess my name is fitting for me.' they laugh softly.

I frowned, " Ambrose means immortal right? In Greek?"

They hummed softly, " Yes, it does. You're smart. I can see why the boys were paired with you."

I frowned " I'm sorry, but why are you in my head?"

He laughed. A chill broke through me, his laugh was airy like a gentle breeze. I can see why hades fell for him

' Well, I've always been here. But you are the only one i can connected too'

" So like are you a god or?"

He chuckled ' Well, after I died I kinda just stayed around hades. Watched him fall apart, watched him wage war on Zeus, Watched him throw temper tantrums. Watched him release hell. I couldn't do anything but watch, so I begged to heal him.'

I lost my breath as the realization hit me. "You're here to heal him. But how?"

' I dont want to pressure on you Lyre, but he needs help. Before he ends up hurting someone he loves.'

The library door was kicked in and hades stepped in. " Lyre, you need to fucking eat."

I teared up because I actually saw him now. He looked broken, torn, hurt.

' Ambrose, I want to let him know that your here. Is there a way?' I felt him smile

' Call him an angel. He use to hate it when I called him that but he'll know I'm here.'

I smiled at hades softly And he looked on edge

" The fuck  are you smiling for? You've been locked in here to long I fucking knew it. You're going insane. " He cupped my cheeks and looked me over.

" Do I need to call for help? KILLIAN-" he turned around and headed for the door

" Angel. " Hades froze and turned to me slowly.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I smiled

" Angel" I seen it in his eyes, he knew Ambrose was here.

" Ambrose?" He walked to me slowly.

" Is he really here lyre?" I nodded softly. He fell to his knees and stared at me.

" Can I...Can I talk to him? Please? " I wanted to cry. He was pleaded and begging to me. A god was begging me. I felt a pressure in my head.

'let me speak with him.'

I frowned ' How?'

' Just close your eyes and let me in.'

I nodded and everything faded black.

When I opened my eyes I seen my body but Ambrose was staring at hades. It was a weird feeling, like astral projection type of stuff.

" Hello my angel" A soft whisper of a voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked up and seen hades in tears as he stood up.

" My little rose.." He cupped Ambrose's cheeks and he released a light puff of air. I felt emotional as I watched them interact. Ambrose cupped one of hades cheeks and smiled.

" Oh how I missed you. " Hades smiled

" And I you, my little one." I felt a tear slip down my cheek as I watched the two lost lovers held each other.

" I never left you hades, please know i was always by your side."

Hades shook his head, " That doesn't surprise me in the least bit my rose."

I smiled softly as hades took Ambrose by the neck and kissed him softly. It was beautiful. I can see why the fell in love. It was true, pure. Oh gods please give Ambrose back to hades. Please. It hurt to watch them cry as they embraced each other. Please. Give him back. Cant you see how much it hurts them. It's not fair. Ambrose was taken to soon. I'd trade Ambrose places if  could. I really would. I wiped my eyes and stood.

A bright flash blinded me as I stumbled backwards. What the fuck was happening now? I heard hades scream but I couldn't see anything.

" AMBROSE!" I spun around to find the sound.

I felt my chest tighten as I grew scared. What the hell was happening. I felt a surge of power push through me and I lifted up. I let out a scream as I was thrusted in the air.

" KILLIANNNN" I landed hard on a golden floor and I Sat up to see Ambrose and hades next to me.

" Whats going on?" I asked. No one answered I stood up and turned around to see thousands of huge  people.

" Lyre,  a half neko and half god. "

I frowned " Sorry but do i know you?."

The big man chuckled softly " I am a god little one. "

I frowned " Who are you?"

He smiled down at me and shrunk down to my size and walked to me.

" I am Ra. The oldest sun god. This is Osiris and Zeus. We are all gathered here because of you little one. "

I stepped back " Why? What did I do?"

Ra held out his hand to me. I felt A comfort from him so I took it.

" You were willing to give your life So that Ambrose may stay with hades again, and that is an act of a god. So we are having a meeting to see if we are willing to give hades another chance with the human boy." I followed him and felt my heart swell.

" He deserves to be happy." A loud laugh boomed through out the hall.

" My dear boy, you are precious. " Zeus called out.

" Come let us begin this meeting."

" A meeting for what? " I asked

" A meeting to see if we will grant Ambrose life again."