Chapter 16

Updated

Recap : " I love you, my princess."

With a heavy sigh and a heavy heart. I had no idea what the fuck that had meant but I felt my soul shake. I put the ring back in my pocket, and with heavy feet I walked out of the bathroom. I need my boys.

" Lyre?" I turned around to only be picked up by kale.

" I missed you kale. "

He inhaled deeply " I missed you too baby."

He put me down and caressed my cheek.

" Now tell me why you are crying?" I wiped my eyes to see that he was right.

" I guess I just missed you guys so much." Kale smiled and leaned down to press his lips against mine.

It felt cold. My heart burned. I felt horrible, I felt like throwing up. What the fuck just happened. I smiled lightly up at him and walked up stairs but half way up my head started to spin, why do I seem to have something wrong with me? Images flash through my head. Frowning as I see a guy who looks like me and hades. This cant be right because I never kissed him. Another image came through and hades was holding the boy as they smiled, hades slipping a ring on his finger. My heart clenches as the image fades and hades is now holding the boy, hes crying. My heart drops as I realize that the boy is now dead. I fell to my knees and kale held me. He was talking but I couldn't focus on him. My chest hurt so badly. I felt like I was dying.

" RE!!" " YRE!!!" " LYRE !!" " LYRE BABY STOP IT!"

I was confused stop what? They were pulling my hands away from my chest. I blinked and looked at my shirt. I felt sick, I tore my shirt open. But that's not what made me sick, it was the red bumpy opened cuts that sat on my chest. It looked like something out of a horror movie. Did I do this? But I don't have nails. It was getting hard to breathe. Why did I do that? How did I do that? Please. Get me out.

The next morning~

Waking up was hard, I didn't want to get up. I wanted to go back into the darkness. Everything is easier when I'm asleep. I had nothing to worry about. But with a heavy sigh I sat up, did last night really happen? Looking down and seen my chest rapped in white cloth. I felt disgusted. How could I do that? This is so confusing. Getting up and getting dressed. I need a day to myself. Nothing is okay anymore. I'm always crying, I lost my sister. I was kidnapped, I went to the underworld. I didn't even know what Killian or Kale were because its obvious that they're not human. I don't really have the right to judge them though, because I'm not exactly human either. No one knows that though. This shit is so frustrating. That's it dude. I grabbed my headphones and walked to the balcony. I walked to ledge and hopped off. I put my headphones on and raced to the woods that lead to town. Humming to myself and dancing along to Day6s shoot me. I absolutely love this song.

" I'mmmmm okayyyy so if you wanna hurt me, baby just hurt me." " Just shoot me shoot me" I'm bobbing and vibing, and I get excited when I see my shop.

" Hi welcome to the galaxy coffee shop. What can I get you today? " I asked

" Why aren't you home in bed ?" A deep gruff voice asked

My head snapped up as I looked at Kale. " O-ocean food what are you doing here?"

His eyes narrowing down into my soul. " Looking for my boyfriend. Who's supposed to be home in bed."

" well I hope you find him. NEXT"

~AUTHOR NOTE~

Hey sorry guys but this is gonna be short chapter. I love you all.