chapter 72 . Meet mrs sahay

Start from the beginning

   Thank you for complimenting my husband's skill  he is still a beast in bed but only for me, hmm and if you want I can tell him about your compliment

 " Arohi... No....no it's not needed 'ishika started sweating badly as she knew ronn will cut her into pieces if he come to know about her stunt.

'Okay then see you, and its Mrs sahay for you ok, bye "

Shruti snickered beside arohi which made ishika more embarrassed.

     Arohi left for the chairs that were placed for the guests she told shruti to keep the jewellery bag in their car. , she wants to surprise Ronn later.

      When a waiter served her cokdrink she took it with the grace she can feel a pair of eyes on her so quickly turned in that direction and found ishika who was looking at her with gritted teeth .arohi gave a sweet smile at her and raised the glass little up as she raised a toast for her victory.

   Ronn enters the showroom Neerajand Deepti were by his side when they reach near arohi, arohi didn't waste time and side hugged ronn. Ronn smiled at her gesture and started chatting with neeraj and Deepti.

     When ronn eyes spotted ishika he gritted his teeth in anger, arohi was sharp enough to notice this.

  "   So what did you like jaan? I mean I can't wait to gift you something precious."

  "  I don't need it."

"Wow, see how good wife arohi is I mean Deepti will make me buy the whole shop if I have said so."

  In return, neeraj earned a smack from Deepti, whereas ronn kissed arohi 's forehead with love and chuckled at the couple in front.

    "   Jaan just buy something for my sake "

  Arohi could still feel ishita's eyes on her as she gave a warm smile at ronn and pointed toward a counter. Won't didn't waste much time and reach the counter, looking at the jewellery pieces he smiled more.

  As it was a nuptial chain counter, varieties of nuptial chains were decorated on the glass counter.

     "Choose whatever you like?"ronn pulled her close stating this

      Arohi looked at them and chose a light but exclusive piece.

      Ronn ordered the salesgirl to pack the chain and then again started chatting with neeraj and Deepti

      Ronn ordered the salesgirl to pack the chain and then again started chatting with neeraj and Deepti. After spending some time with them they left for their home. on the way, ronn messaged shruti to inquire about ishita, and shruti messaged the whole conversation to ronn. After reading the message ronn rubbed his temples in distress.

      Ronn glanced at arohi who was busy on a video call from Sahiba as she was showing little noorie on the screen. And arohi was showering her with flying kisses.

      Ronn gleamed at her actions, he was feeling so proud of his wife who handled ishika in the right way. But he was not sure how will arohi react to him, she is behaving normally till now maybe because they were not alone and she didn't want to create a scene.
The silence of arohi was indicating ronn more like the silence before the storm, and he can only wait for her first move.