chapter 72 . Meet mrs sahay

Start from the beginning

     Arohi smiled at her compliments, and after some formal chatting, Deepti escorted arohi to have a look at the jewellery showroom.

  Arohi nodded and started observing different pieces of jewellery, she noticed all jewellery pieces were exclusive and of course, wore a fortune too. But it doesn't matter to arohi as she was never interested in pieces of jewellery.

     She was roaming around to see different designs when she spotted something and ask the sakes girl to fit its price.

 "  Mam its 4 lakhs '

  "Hmm! can you please pack it for me "

     Salesgirl nodded at her and left for the billing counter arohi was clearing the bill when someone tapped on her shoulder. Shruti who was standing beside arohi got alert and kept her hand on the pistol.

    Arohi turned around, she found a young girl wearing a sequence work short dress that reached to her thighs. she was pretty but still, her face was loaded with make up overall a smart-looking girl.

   " Yes do I know you? "

"No, but I know you, you are tiger's wife na oops sorry I mean ronn's wife na "

  "Yes, I am arohi."

  "  Hmm, good I just want to see the girl who ronn chose to marry. "

  "  You know mr sahay "

"Mr sahay, he is mr sahay for the world but me, he was my tiger... I don't want to trouble you but still, I think you should know that I was his ex-girlfriend. You know he loved me like anything... But anyways what can I say its a past now .well nice meeting you."

  "Excuse me, can I know your name,  I mean don't you think I have the right to know my husband's ex-girlfriend's name."

    " Ishika Mehta, I am Deepti's cousin "

 ' Can I ask you why did you call him tiger? "

   Ishika smirked at her then started with dreamy eyes " you know I named him Tiger as he was so good on the bed... I know you must be disheartened to know this but I must tell you he was the beast with me. Even I don't know what he has seen in you... Don't mind but you are nothing in front of him "

She blushed and arohi 's eyes were observing her every action every word she didn't shout or got irritated by her  words  she just gave a smile to her and started in her sweet voice

       " hmm, I must say my husband has a better taste now..even I was surprised that how my hot husband didn't have a fling before you know girls like you who are just for......anyways and you were asking me na what he had seen in me. standard!, sweetheart standard, as I know how to take care of my belongings. Just remember  what is mine...  is mine."

    Ishika was stunned and was looking at her with wide eyes as she never thought that this fragile-looking girl can hit her back like this

Now it's arohi 's turn to smirk, she just patted ishika's shoulder and again started with her sugar-coated words.