problems

When I woke up Ryn wasn't with me. I was worried because she doesn't know where many places were and I was afraid she had gotten lost or worse taken....by Ben. But before I start to panic more I hear laughter and smell food and hear many voices so me being me I got up and went to see what was happening. To my surprise I see my childhood bestfriends and some other people along with my mom and Ryn......the last one seeming uncomfortable so I went over to her to check on her but before I could get close enough to talk Stiles seems to have noticed me and jumped up and came over to me and gave me a hug, Ryn however did not like this so she growled and pulled/pushed him away from me and stood in front of me protectively. 

Scott: Wow what the hell!!! Stile bro are you okay? 

Stiles: Yea Im fine not the first time I got pushed by some supernatural being you know

??: Stiles you idiot your not suppose to say stuff like that in front of others

I cut eveyrone else off before they could start talking by saying

Y/N: WHAT THE HELL?!?! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE I THOUGHT I HAD ANOTHER MONTH?! How could I not know that you like to over shoot your arrival.... Its so good to see you. I see that yall met my mom and Ryn.

Scott: Yea we did shes really nice but uhm can you tell us what she is ( pointing at Ryn) and we will tell you why we came out here earlier.

Y/N: You see I can't really tell you cause I don't really know but I do know that I am her mate and shell do a lot to protect me.  But carry on why are you here ealrier not that im not happy just confused.

Scott:we are here earlier because we needed to get out of beacon hills and we honestly thought we were going to be here next month but some things happened recently and our parents sent us earlier because they wanted us to take a break. From all the chaos that's happening lately especially since*pauses to look at Stiles and Lydia* some events really screwed us over. That and Stiles and I missed our big sister and wanted to visit. Also what do you mean mate? Is she *points at Ryn* not human?

Y/n:well............

A/N
HAHAHAHAH
CLIFF HANGER
I know they suck I'm sorry

Lovely author Endie

Stay safe kings, queens, and nonbinary royals