clues pt 1

Ryn is still trying to calm me down from what happened with Ben, but I guess that's what mates do help each other. Anyways Xander, Calvin, Ben, ryn and I are outside and i am trying to think about how to start this but before i could ask a question ryn beat me to it
Ryn: where is sister?
Y/n: ryn sweetie, they may not know what your talking about so please let me talk?
Xander(while pointing between himself and calvin) we don't know you sister. Also Y/n does Helen know about you to cause, last I checked she's protective of you.
Y/n: she's the one that told me to date her. But I'm not complaining ryn is beautiful
Ben:why do you think we know your sister?
??:Ben there you are. You didn't come to work today, is something wrong?
Ryn:*hiss*

Great maddie's here the one person I didn't want to see. And the look she just gave Ryn makes me want to bitch slap this girl.

Y/n:if you wouldn't mind quit looking at my girlfriend or else imma bitch slap you into oblivion.
Maddie:I'm sorry but who are either of you. Also i didn't know you two were dating so chill.
Y/n:you know what, Xander Calvin we will meet you at the boat later cause I'll need to talk to Sean as we'll. Come on ryn it's late
Ryn:we go

When ryn and I got back home I brought her to my room and told mom that I'll explain everything later. Anyways I was getting ready to get a shower while ryn was looking around my room.
Ryn:mate?
Y/n: yes ryn
Ryn: what is girlfriend?
Y/n: oh it means we are dating. You are my girlfriend just as I am yours. Basically it's a way of saying mate but more common.
Ryn:mm okay....mate why we leave , they know sister
Y/n:I'm sorry ryn I am but I can't deal with maddie and Ben, so after my shower we will go and talk to Xander and calvin. I also need to make Sean something.

I leave my room heading for the bathroom just to see ryn following me.
Y/n:why are you following me?
Ryn:shower?
Y/n:it's how humans stay clean. And it's something we do alone.
Ryn:mate doesn't want ryn around
Y/n: no.. yes. No that's not what I meant what I meant was I like to shower alone because the idea of shower with someone makes me uncomfortable. If you want you can look through my closet, for something else to wear.
Ryn: closet?

I pointed to where my closet is, then headed to ths bathroom but didn't lock the door cause last time I locked it mom was worried.

A/n

I'm sorry that i have been inactive lately. School has been keeping me busy but school is almost over so soon. I'll be able to upload at least twice a week. I also need to rewatch season 1 for some details.