where are you sister?

Y/n:did you hunt while you were there?
Ryn: *hiss* no
Y/n: OK we will get you some food on the way back to Helen's.OK?
Ryn:mhm yes
Y/n:so I need you too help me find your sister. Can you tell me what you saw when you sister was taken? Like was there people or a boat
Ryn:mhm yes.
Y/n: OK well I guess we are going to the anchor. But first we need to go to the market of its still open seeing as it is 8pm.
Ryn:mate sleep. Ryn will hunt
Y/n: I'm fine I normally don't sleep till 10.

My phone starts ringing while we are walking to the market but I already knew who it was due to the ringtone.

Phone call
( Y-y/n  H-Helen)

H- y/n when ryn gets back from the water just come here I already got fish and started making dinner.
Y-okay mom I guess we are on our way then. Also can I go to the anchor tomorrow?
H-y/n you are only 19 there is no way you are going to a bar. Especially if there are fishermen that caught ryns sister......that's why you want to go isn't it so you could question them.?
Y-you k ow me too well also my condition allows me to drink.. So i was going to get a drink no matter what you said.love you bye mom
H-bye y/n also.don't be such a smart
Phone call ends

So I'm going to be in trouble but anyways I start leading ryn to my house. But I was thinking what idiots would steal a mermaid? Then I start thinking about the idiot fishermen. My first thought was Calvin  cause he is an ass and would capture anything with a tail.but then again he also isn't smart enough to realize what it was, so my second thought was that Ben guy since he is a Ponwell meaning his family has a history of violence towards mermaids. You know what I'm going to ask xander and Calvin  cause they never lie to me since I scare them. That's what I'm going to do tomorrow instead of going to the anchor I'm going to their boat and waking them up and demanding answers.
Ryn:mate you are quiet
Y/n:I'm trying to figure out who or what took your sister. You said there was a boat?
Ryn:mhm yes
Y/n:OK I think I have an idea.

We finally reached home so we went up after I locked up her store. I didn't see my mom so I thought she was in her room

Helen:hello ryn,I hope  you had a good swim. Also I got some fish but I don't know what you want so if you want to eat dinner with us your more than welcome to.
Y/n:mom...whatever I might have an idea who might know where her sister is. I just need my sketch book.. Hold on a sec.

I went to my room looking for my sketch book when I finally found it and grabbed a few penciles and went back to the kitchen where I saw ryn with a uncooked fish in her mouth.

Y/n:okay after we all eat I'm going to draw a boat and you tell me if it was the one that caught your sister.k?
Ryn:mhm yes

Rant about this weeks episode

OK so hope is back and she is just the cutest child ever and how grown she is and got her voice also.not to mention hunter is back I actually thought she escaped tia but she was just doing her biding by kidnapping hope and hurting Helen.or how  ted was being an ass and not helping ben and Ryn just because ryn is a mermaid. Then he saw his son with a webbed hand. Xander going into a coma. Ugh next weeks episode is going to be very dramatic and so good.

Until next time

-Rosalyn