taking ryn swiming

Y/n: OK ryn this is the part of the beach I was talking about no one can see it unless they know where it is.
Ryn:mate wait for ryn
Y/n: I can try but I have to figure out where your sister is. I may have to talk to that Ben guy.
Ryn: not without Ryn.
Y/n(smiling): of course I wouldn't go without you.
Ryn(hiss):mhm ok I go now.

She starts to strip out of her clothes and I immediately turn around to give her privacy,until she called my name.

Ryn:mate?
Y/n:yes ryn
Ryn:you promise I mark you when I come back?
Y/n:after you and your sister are together again, then you can mark me. OK?
Ryn:mhm yes ok mate

As she was walking towards the water I decided to text helan to buy some fish for ryn. Then I pulled out The Outsiders book I brought with me. I know I'm lame for reading an 80's book but I love it so yeah.

*five hours later*

I hear something so I look towards the water and see someone I believe is ryn coming out of the water. I was very cautious cause my mom taught me everything there is to know two hours ago. Anyways they started screaming like they were in pain so I went up to them. I was immediately grabbed but not in a threatening way more like a ancohor from the pain(sorry if you don't understand this, I meant like in a way when you grip something when your in pain until it goes away? Yeah that.) I watched as her tail detached from her body and she let go of my hand and crawled out of it. It was then that I knew it was ryn so I grabbed her clothes and had her put them on.

Y/n: are you of ryn that looked really painful?
Ryn:yes painful. Always painful.
Y/n: I don't want you to go through pain but that is the only way to change.

A/N
OK SO IF YOU DIDNT WATCH LAST TWO WEEKS EPISODES DO NOY READ THIS

I CANT BELIEVE THE RUSSIAN MILOTARY LEARNED TO USE TIAS SONG AS A WEAPON THEN SHE SENT HER SONG TO XANDER WHILE HER WAS AT CALVINS WEDDING. ALSO THAT WEDDING WAS SO PRETTY AND AMAZING. RYN TOLD BEN THAT THIS WASNT HER HOME AND BEM TOLD HER THAT SHE BELONGS OUT THERE IN THE WATER. WHEN ROB TOLD THEM HE WAS A FEMALE. THEY FIXED THE POOL WHERE THE SILVER EYES CHANGE GENDER. THEY AGREED TO HELP RYN. OK IM DONE PLEASE DONT FORGET TO VOTE. ALSO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR ALL THOSE READS.

-ROSALYN