Helping Ryn remember

Y/n: Okay let me get my supplies and then we can figure out what boat took your sister then I could talk to those fishermen and demand answers. cause a lot of people are scared of me.

Ryn: this will help find sister?

y/n: hopefully yes 

as I was getting my supplies a picture fell it was me and my best friends before Helen adopted me. I still remember their faces when I told them I was leaving. I was fourteen when my parents decided to take me to Bristal cove and leave me at the adoption agency. Even though I was three years older than them we got along really well, except when I had to babysit them Stiles dad went to the station, and Scotts mom went to the hospital for her shifts. I remember them crying and my parent grabbing my arms and pulling me away. I didnt even know I was crying until I felt arms around me . Ryn was holding me while I cried, she didnt try to ask what was wrong just held me and sang a short song till I was calm( A lot like the song they use to heal others) I dont know what came over me but the song helped me, so I wiped my tears away and said..

y/n: Okay Ryn lets figure out who kidnapped your sister.

Ryn: Sister wait, mate is sad why.

Y/n: Its nothing I just saw an old picture of myself and two friends from a long time ago. but now lets figure what boat took your sister who really needs to get a name.

I started to draw the first Fisherman that came to my mind was Sean McClure. He runs a fishing boat with his son and another fisherman Calvin. okay drawing boats are a lot harder than people make it seem, but I finished it.

y/n: Ryn