reunion pt2

Y/N:Anyways why are you guys here?
Scott: right about that..... we believe that it is time to tell you that your parents came to my house with my dad demanding to know where you are and sheriff stilinksi was telling them that it is illegal to give out that information but then my dad pulled his status and they're on their was here as we speak

My whole life seemed to as stopped when he said that. The only thing I could think of is how my parents that threw me away and left. Why did they come back now? Why not sooner? Why did they give me up? All these questions were filling my head and I wasnt paying attention to what they started talking about. The thing that brought me back into reality is ryn holding me tightly. And humming in my ear. Then I blacked out.

*******************************
Later that day

Helen's POV:

Y/n has been unconscious for 5 hours now and ryn is refusing anyone to ge close to her. I tried to explain that there is no need to worry and that I just wanted to check on my daughter but ryn refused. I decided to head back to the group and ask them to continue explaining what happened.

Stiles: so basically what happened was...

********************************
A/N:
Hey lovelies, I hope you have been taking care of yourselves and have been drinking water. I just wanted to say sorry for the wait. I had a few chapters in my drafts and was going to post a few today but then for some reason they were deleted so I had to rewrite everything. I'll post the next chapter tomorrow. See yall later.

Stay awesome my awesome readers.

-Endie

Again sorry for the wait.
Also dont be a ghost reader comment and let me know how you feel about it.