beatings and explanations

Warning A lot of strong language in this chapter sorry.

I told Ryn to stay by the door. I walked into the bar looking for xander and Calvin. I know they are here so I walked up to Calvin's girlfriend and as led her where he was and she pointed to a table with them and that bem guy. Of course he is here he used to fish with them.

Y/n: Xander we need to talk.
Ben:why are you here?Are you even old enough to be here?
Y/n:to talk to Xander, and I'm allowed here just not to drink. So xander get off your ass and let's go. You too Calvin

As I was heading outside I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned and saw a creepy guy. I took his hand off me but he put it back on so I asked him

Y/n:can I help you?
Guy:yeah how about you come back with me tonight? I own a boat.
Y/n: good for you, also I'm way younger than you so please let me go and leave me alone.

I started to head out but he wasn't about to let me leave without him so I turned around to push him but it was too late cause Ryn already had him pinned by his neck to the floor. HOT!!
damn I'm lucky to be her mate.

Y/n: ryn let him up and we will leave.
Ryn:he touch you must pay.
Y/n: no he doesn't I'm pretty sure you took away his pride so let's go we got the fishermen we were looking for so let him go and we leave to find your sister okay?
Ryn: *hiss* we leave.

As we were heading out Ryn grabbed my hand and pulled me close. So I put my arm around her waist since she was trying to find a way to show that I was hers......Then Ben decided now would be a good time to say something to Xander.

Ben: Dude how do you know Helen's daughter?

Xander: She is pretty much able to kick anyone's ass. I met her because on the docks one day when we got back she was yelling at a young fisherman who didn't know her and he ended up smacking her ass, which resulted in someone needing to call 911, because of how bad she beat him up. No one and I mean no one gets in her way.

Calvin: She also is close friends with Sean, because she would bake him anything he asked for and then share it with us. And we are scared of her. She may be 19 but she can scare men that are way older than us.

Y/n: Damn right and you better remember that creepy guy that followed my girlfriend in the woods.

Ben: You said you just met her that day and now yall are dating? Wow I guess what I heard about you from my brother you really can get into anyones pants within an hour.

I have never and I mean never turned around so fast in my life. I walked right up to this asshole and gave him a bitch slap and Kicked him so hard in the groin he better pray he could still have kids.

Y/N: YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT ME AGAIN I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE LIVING HELL I SWEAR! I WILL SHOW YOU THE DEFINITION OF BAT SHIT CRAZY  BECAUSE I AM NOT SOME PERSON WHO GOES AROUND GETTING INTO PEOPLES PANTS, LIKE SOME HOOKER SO SHUT THE HELL UP.

He just stood there shocked while Calvin and Xander both look scared for their friend when in realality I am not really mad I am just hurt that I screamed at them. I mean I have never been with a girl or guy before because it is hard to get close to someone when I have been in foster care for a while. Ryn must have sensed that I am hurt since she walked up to me a hugged me while slightly singing the song from before.

A/N

THIS IS A LONG ASS CHAPTER DAMN

also i am very sorry for all the strong language I just thought it would fit in well with how this chapter went also it is currently 9:11 pm right now and I just finished one month of online school yesterday. This online school may cause me to not publish that much because my teachers load me up with a lot of work and I am sorry that.

Love the fact so many people like this book. Anyways I am thinking about have a small Teen Wolf crossover in this book since I mentioned Stiles and Scott it would only be over a call or maybe a visit idk. Please tell me what you think.

-Rosalyn

<3<3<3