PAIN!!

Y/n's  POV

I woke up confused as to why there was an arm around my waist. So I carefully turned around and saw Ryn sleeping with her head Nuzzled into my neck. It was so cute!! Anyways I have to find a way to get up without waking her up. I soon realize she has a strong grip and I am unable to get up. So I did the one thing I didn't want to.... Wake her up. Hope she isn't cranky like some people when you wake them up.

Y/n: Ryn wake up we need to find your sister.

She didn't move. If she wasn't an Apex predator than I would hit her but I'm kinda scared to do that.so I shake her

Ryn:mhmm yes mate
Y/n:I needed to wake you up so I could something to eat while we figure out a way to find your sister.
Ryn: mhm OK we go.

We got out of bed but I was unable to be more than a foot away from her. As we were heading to the kitchen it is then that I realize we slept for three hours, and u went running at 12 meaning its 3pm. So Helen is most likely down in her store.

Y/n: OK ryn what do you eat in the water?
Ryn:fish
Y/n: OK idk if we have any but I could look.
Ryn:what does mate eat?
Y/n: seeing as I am on the track team at school and the dance team. I eat a lot.
Ryn:What is track?
Y/n: its were I run in a circle/ovel a few times.
Ryn:mhm ok. Mate?
Y/n: yes ryn
Ryn:what is school?
Y/n: its were people go to learn stuff they don't know.
Ryn:I go to schools with mate
Y/n:NO!! I mean you can't cause your not able to register.
Ryn: we find sister now. Then I mark you.
Y/n: yea about that couldn't we wait until.. Ryn are you OK are skin looks severely dry.
*just as I say that mom walks in
Helen:looks like you have to head back to the water.
Ryn: *hiss* not without sister or mate.
Y/n: umm about that I don't like swiming. Also if the water helps you then you should go back for a little then come right back here.OK?
Ryn:mate want ryn to go?
Y/n: not forever just a few hours or until there is no more sun out OK? That way it is more safe. I would never send you away unless it is for your health.
Helen: it seems you are feeling the mate bond Y/n.
Y/n: whatever mom. Come on Ryn I know a secret place on the beach no one knows about  but my best friend of course. But it is safe for you.
Ryn:mhm OK.

WARNING IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THIS EPISPDE THEN DONT READ THE RANT

THIS IS ME RANTING ABOUT SEASON 3 EPISODES SIX. OK IMMA START

•FIRST OFF WHY THE HELL IS BEN INJECTING HIMESELF WITH MERMAID STEM CELLS!!!??
•RYN IS ABLE TO FEEL HOPES HEARTBEAT WITHIN HERSELF.
•KATRINAS BETRAYAL ENDS WITH HER KILLING HUNTER AND HERSELF WTF!!
•XANDER AND CAMI ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OK NO MORE BEEF.
•CALVANS WEDDING PLANING.

I feel like I'm forgetting something
...
..

.

..
.
.
. oh right

ROB IS A FUKLING MERMAID FROM ANOTHER TRIBE MEANING HE MOST LIKELY TRICKED MADDIE TO GET CLOSE TO RYN FOE TIA. AND THE FACT HUNTER TOLD TIA ABOUT HOPE LIKE WTF WHATS MORE IMPORTANT YOUR PEOPLES EXISTANCE OR YOUR OWN LIFE .

anyways I'm done ranting don't forget to leave comments on how you think my writing is cause I have been so busy with school work and having writers block doesn't help. So I'll try and get as many books posted.

Also would anyone read a crossover book between Tenn wolf and siren?

-Rosalyn