discussion time

Stiles: so basically what happened was....well her parents showed up while we were having a group meeting like debating on what to do for the day you know, and my dad was just chilling and being the adult in the matter since we were at Scott's house and his mom wasn't there and we kind of needed to have an adult in the matter and he wasn't working that day, and started demanding that we tell them where she was. But since she is legally an adult, we didn't have to tell them anything. And I promise we didn't say a word to them.

Helen: I believe you it's okay. How long do we have till they get here? Did they say anything about what they want with MY daughter. 

Scott: I think they might be on their way now but ......

Scott got cut off by a phone ringing, Stiles checked his phone and noticed that it was his dad calling.

Stiles: Dad? what's up, is everything okay? WHAT!!! Okay we will make sure they don't enter. So, we may have an issue her parents are currently here in Bristol Cove, and we might not have long till they figure out we are here so we should probably find a way to wake Y/N up now and get going like on the run. 

Helen: I would love to wake my child up but she is currently being guarded by ryn who is not letting anyone near her or did you forget that. 

Stiles: .... right.

Before I could say anything, Ryn walked out of Y/N's room with her right behind her looking extremely sick, they both did actually but I think it had to do with Ryn needing to mark Y/n soon before they both get sick.  I rushed to my daughter and held her tightly which caused her to laugh but try to push me away.

Y/N: Mom, I'm okay a little weak but okay. Please let me go before Ryn forces you away. 

Helen: right of course. But you both don't look well. are you sure you're okay sweetie? Ryn are you okay?

Ryn: mmm need mark mate now or we grow weaker but no want force her. 

*************

Y/N's POV:

hearing Ryn say that made my heart swell, but at the same time I and still scared to let her mark me but I dont want her to grow weak to the point of near death. So, I made the decision....

***********************8

HAHAHAAH cliff hanger again . I have finally made it to my new house but havent unpacked yet so It will be a while before another chapter comes out but I will try my best.

Endie

Stay hydrated and safe my kings, queens, and nobinary royals and everything inbetween. 

lmk what you think.