Clues pt 2

After my shower I had realized just how worn out I am, and that I may have to explain myself to Ryn about why I don't want Maddie and Ben anywhere near her. I just can't see it in myself to trust Maddie she is a bitch, and has to get her way. Anyways as I was leaving the bathroom I realized the Ryn was just sitting on my bed with all my clothes around her and on the floor. 

Y/N: Ryn, sweetie why are my clothes on the floor? 

Ryn: Mate take to long, believe you no want ryn so clothes have mates scent want mates scent so be by clothes. 

Y/N: Okay but you know you can change into some of my clothes and that way you could wear my scent. But for now I need to get shoes on  and we need...

as I turn around from finding a pair of shoes in my closet I see that ryn is just standing naked in my room confused on how to wear my bodysuit so I just help her into it and give her a pair of jeans to put on. 

Y/N: Okay now lets get you some shoes but seeing as we are roughly the same foot size here you can wear these (I said giving her a pair of my  regular sneakers) and you can wear my jean jacket, that way you are practically surrounded by my scent and you could just hold me to get some of you scent on me but for now we need to head to the boat to talk to Xander, Calvin and Sean. 

we walk out of my room and head down to the shop where my mom is cleaning up some of the antiques. 

Y/N: Mom we are heading to the McClure boat to talk to the crew. We may get home late so don't wait up on dinner. Bye mom love you.

she just nods so I just walk by her and give a kiss on the cheek and head to the door when I realized that ryn is not with me. I turn around and see her just stare at my mother and reach her arm out and my mother puts her arm in hers and they lean their heads together. I don't know why but I just felt happy to see her treat my mom like that. when they pulled apart I just looked at my mother confused, she looked happy then realized that I was confused about what happened

Helen: It is a way they show affection it means she sees my as family, i think

ryn just nods with a slight sigh

Y/N: okay well we will be back soon and just so you know ahead of time, I promise I will try not get sent to a holding cell again. 

Helen: okay well I will leave the leftovers from dinner in the fridge for you both. Also don't forget she will have to mark you soon do to the fact that she needs you to have her scent

Y/N: I know but we made a promise that she can mark me after she reunite with her sister.

Helen: very well, see you both in the morning.

we left the shop and headed to the docks where the boat is. As we were walking ryn was curious about everyone but at the same time when anyone would look at us, mostly me, she would hiss and pull me closer. so I just grabbed her hand and we walked towards the boat where I see the guys we needed to talk to.

Y/N: Sean its good to see you again. may we board the ship cause we need to talk.

Sean: Xander told me you wanted to talk to us and its good to see you again y/n, you should know by now you don't need to ask, come aboard.

we got on the boat and we all met up and decided to talk

Y/n: okay now that we are all together, what the hell happened the other night. what did you catch.

Sean: we don't know what we caught but we do know that it wasn't a normal fish. but Chris got hurt and the military came and took him and what we caught. Why?

Y/N: because I know something happened. I know what happens everywhere in this town

Ben: How do you know what happens in town ?

Ryn hisses and pulled me closer to her not wanting me anywhere near him, I don't blame her I don't want her anywhere near her as well.

Y/N: I don't know how I know what happens in town but I just do cause I have a feeling, and my gut feeling is never wrong. I was the one who kept you from going down in that storm when you were still part of Sean's crew. Anyways why the fuck are you here? pardon my language Sean.

Ben: Xander asked me to come with tonight.

Xander: I offered it to you but not tonight cause we weren't going to go out do to the fact she wanted to talk.

Calvin: I have a feeling it has something to do with what we caught and her

He said that as he pointed to Ryn

Y/N: If you want to keep your hand I suggest you don't point and my girl. Well I got what I wanted to know so good night Sean, Xander, I will make sure to bring something to you tomorrow. Bye guys. and Fuck you Ben

I grabbed Ryn's hand and headed off the boat and started on our way home.

Ryn: mate they no say where sister is, why are we leaving?

Y/N: Because they said what I needed to know, that being that your sister was taken by the military meaning I will have to call in a favor of a man that I never wanted to talk to but made me promise to call him if I needed anything due to the fact he wanted me to never say something to his son.

I said as I pulled out my phone and dialed a number of the man that I never wanted to talke to again

??: Hello?

Y/N: Hey its me Y/n, remember that favor you owe me, well I want to ask for it now, can you do that Mr. McCall?