A/N

I just wanted to say that this book is a fanfiction meaning that I decide how it plays out. Yes something's are going to go along with the storyline of the show but some things are going to be added in or taken out. Case in point Ryn is with y/n(a.k.a you) not ben and maddie. Ben is a dick in parts unlike in the show were he is caring about ryn. And how I gave Helen a daughter(aka you) so not everything is going to be exactly like the show. So please do not comment about something like I dont know what I'm saying so please give me a break I am a first time writer writing about things I love. Also please do not hate on any character in my comments because those will be deleted. I'm not saying that people are unable to have their our opinions I'm just saying dont do it in my comments.  I've had someone say that they were happy ben died and that they want another season with ryn and hope. Like I want another season following ryn and hope together but the show ended at 3 season's. And we have to deal with that. Please understand that everyone has their own opinions and feelings towards things and that is there right but all I'm asking is dont try and imply that I dont know what I'm talking about in MY OWN FANFIC so please if you want to do that go write your own.

-Rosalyn

Please let me know how I should continue this story in the comments.