Sc5. The Deal

This is the final chapter of book 1...ey?

Tough journey... Everything I ever wrote.

Welp

If I go down.. I'll Go down in style and make this the best chapter of book 1

The eyes of the owl face open and we all grab something close by.

Well I take an abomination glyph to be exact.
Hunter opens his staff while sky just draws a spell circle into her right hand grabbing it with her left making the circle into two circles.

"new frends! Hoot! "

"What is that!?" I feel a bit wierd "It's me hooty! Protector of the Owl house, defender of luz And Camila Noceda"

"I think it's a house demon" says sky while hunter and I look at her.

"It... Well... He? He Controls the lights, most house Demons went instinct.. Looks like he's a special case, let me do the talking"

She walks back to the brown wood door looking straight at the demon.

"O great Demon of the owl house may you show us where the portal key is"

"This wierd lady wants something hoot hoot! Anyone got it!? Hoot"

"Where the portal key to the portal that will help me save my girlfriend you oversized owl brain!?" I scream out.

"If you want the answer you seek solve my riddle in a week! Hoot! What's my name scary lady?"

I send the abomination forward towards the owl face which stretches out and around the abomination locking it in place before it squishes it till explosion.

"That's not an answer optionnn! Hoot boot! Try againnn"
The annoying voice continued once again.

"Hooty?" asked hunter just out of curiosity.

"CoRrEct! The portal key is right inside the tower just go down the stairs into the dungeon and the 5th floor should have it, tho he carefull its scary! Only one may go"

"I got this, we were trained for these situations" says hunter walking off.

"You frends have to stay for now! Gotta tell you about the bug I talked about" it says as it gets closer to my face.

Sky knows what's about to happen and steps back.
"Leave me alone!" I scream and kick at the owl tube which quickly retracts.

"Scary lady wants my blood!" it screams.

I step away not wanting to interact with the wierd owl tube

Hunter Pov:

Meanwhile in the tower

I walk around with my staff in hand lighting up the room 'good thing it's artificial magic.. Can't cast a light spell with my bear hands...

I step thru the dark hallway before descending into the deaths of this dungeon like structure hidden away.

The flight of stairs is long but I do soon reach the bottom.
I cast a spell with the staff and a the room lights up.

Wierd symbols all around.. Maybe they built this to keep him away from the portal key...

I look down and relize that the stone path infront of me looks a bit weird some have some sort of drawings so I try to avoid them... I carefully start walking and relize that the walls are quite tight.

My foot lands onto a rock in the path and cracking is heard.
The floor opens up so I turn my staff side ways making the ends into a spike like formation making sure they hold me up.