SC.4 - Mystery Of The Tower

We walk through the city like always. Doing are daily thing becuse it was a Sunday.

Amity couldnt be called which either meant that her phone died... Which.. Becuse of the batterys used in it.. It shouldn't... Orrr she was in the demon realm... But I couldn't call sky or hunter either so that raised our suspicions.

Me and willow were walking towards the apartment luz's sister lived... Sofia I think....

We reach the bottom floor and use the key given my Amity as she owned the apartment complex.

We enter and start walking up the stairs soon reaching the door and finally knocking on it.
*click*

The lock opened and the door cracked open a little and a pair of eyes was seen.

"What?"

"Sofia it's been two years and you have to stop pretending like this"

"Sofia is not home"

"Than what are you doing here?"

"I'm her roommate Chloe... What do you need?"

We both stare at her "Well... We need to talk to Sofia"

She didnt seem to understand the complexity of the situation.

"About what or who"

"Her sister" the eyes open wide and it's like stars form in them.

"SHE HAS A SISTER!?!"

The scream is heard throughout the halls. And willow finnaly decideds to help me talk with this roommate of Sofia.

"Yep... Well she did.. We aren't sure If she's alive" says willow but I quickly clap my hands together.

"Ofcoure they are fine! We are talking about the main character!"

Hold up now... Lets rewind.

'This is Luz we are talking about!' -Amity Blight 2021 Eclipse lake

"So you want to talk to my roommate about her sister who might be dead?"

"That sums it up" willow continues.

"Come in! Come in!" she says like an old grandma calling their grand children in for cookies.

"Well that was easy" I whisper to willow who quickly nods agreeing to my statement.
The Roommate of Sofia quickly runs to the kitchen as we awkwardly stand there.

"Get your shoes off and walk to the living room, the room on the right." we don't say anything and rather just follow orders.
As we finnaly step in we see a normal sized tv mounted on the wall, a couch and a small coffee table.

We star talking until this 'Chloe' stumbles into the room with a plate of biscuits (cookies) in hand.
"It's Sofias favorite but she's not here yet... Don't tell her tho.. So what did you want to talk to her about?"

"Well you see she dosent like her sister much and we wanted to get that fixed"
The door is slammed open with an annoyed Sofia holding 4 bags.

Chloe rushes out and soon comes back after a bit of help.
"So were we're we?" she asks.
"Well as I was saying... We just want the two to reconnect."

Sofia enters the room looking at the biscuits (cookies) in our hands quickly taking the rest of the platter with her and siiting down in the furthest corner of the room on a small arm chair the plater in hand mumbling something.

"I hope you calmed down... Your sisters friends..." - "Gus and willow" said willow sitting next to me.

"Gus and willow... Wanted to talk about your sister" it almost on que she swallows the biscuit (cookie) in her mouth and speaks up annoyed.