25. End Of Adventures

⚠️ WARNING - subjects such as people passing on, if you are not a fan of these types of content / are not ready to hear this type of content then please skip the chapter or read on your own acord, swearing is kept minimal as always - WARNING ⚠️

HEYYY... I'm putting chapter 25 into 2 parts becuse 10k words is actually not as small of an amount as I expected.

It will be chapter 25 and 25 (End) not Pt1 and Pt 2 but consider it a single chapter..

Delays might happen sadly but that doesn't mean yall won't have anything to read.. I'm posting this today and the second part once it's done hopefully soon.

??? Pov:

The bus slowly comes to a stop and i stand up in hopes of getting off before everyone else.

I quickly pick up my red bag and start to rush between the blue seats on both sides of the bus until I reach the front.

The driver knows me well after all he was frends with dad before he passed on and then he always talked with me...

Whithout me beaing 18 I can live alone thanks to him...

I quickly place my bag down for a second and hop off the bus and look around for my best friend.
Sudenly I get embraced in a hug "Heya Chloe"

"Hii you finally arrived oh God I have to tell you about a lot of things that happened, first there's this owl girl here who is a witch it's so good she's so cool..... !" I start to zone out to think a bit... a witch... Dad said if I ever find a witch than I should not let them live...they are dirty monsters... He said mom died to one of them..

"and there's also this girl who looks like you, her ears are different but thats all"

"Remember a witch has pointy ears, if they have white / gold clothing with a gold triangle badge type of thing on their clothing or a tattoo on thier arm they are definitely a witch"

I remember what he told me and imidiatly turn around and look at Chloe "What type of ears?!"

"Uhh a bit pointy like an elfs maybe"

"O....ok.. Well uhh let's start with the basics...i just came from a whole different continent"

The story is set in England

She is not from England... But Mexico!.. She came here on a plane then the buss...

"Right right you'll be staying over at our rented house and are gonna go to the same classes as me"

"Ye I understood that when I moved here from Mexico I whouldnt be living with the blind lady who housed that other guy..."

"That's livepool and it's a movie"

"Then what about the guy in full black who has super powers and is breathing like he has asthma?"

"Firts off that's rude to some People who have asthma and that's dank Vaderin.... Stop mentioning movie references!"

"Then what about that fantasy show with the human girl in the diferent world just trying to survive"

"No that's... That's not a movie... God dammit, you are living with me end of discussion!" she sounded like I made her mad.. Teasing her is the best.

"Common this way" she says as she starts pulling my hand.

But before I could say anything someone from the buss yells "Sofia don't leave your stuff here I won't be coming here for a while" he says... oh right I forgot....