21. The Present (2/3)

"Sky Hartford Crystal"

Luz stops for a second before quickly pointing her staff at the girl identified as sky.

"So you are the sister of miss Crystal?"

"Yes she's my bigger sister, she Is trying to find someone evil named the owl girl who is planning on destroying both realms"

"What no... I never thought of destroying them im just trying to stop the day of unity"

"So your the owl girl?!" sky quickly draws a spell circle with her right hand sumenning an ice sword and the another in her left hand her staff.

And Luz reacts by spinning the mechanical staff around before she holds it in a defensive stance.

A-"Whoah calm down... Luz isn't trying to hurt anyone she's beaing hunted for beaing a....what again?"

L-"Wild witch"

A-"Right wild witch"

Sky doesn't know what to belive but suddenly the side effect of the curse is felt thru her Intire body and she almost falls to the ground but Luz lifts her up a bit.

L-"Amity please hold onto sky here while I cast an ice spell and until I wipe some memories"

Amity quickly nods and picks up sky holding her from the side so they don't fall.

S-"The curse... Agh"

Luz makes an ice spell that formes into a chair and amity sets her down Luz quickly freezing her arms and legs in place before she quickly steps over to the units, some still wondering how the third girl got there and others... Well the others are knocked out.

"OK guys and girls uh the effect will make you forget about my face and appearance along whith anyone at the zeal bases... For safety measures, is it okay whith you?" Luz asked and some units had different opinions then others.

"I don't mind really"

"I wasn't gone tell anyone either way"

"same here"

Luz was trying to decide what she can do... And oath! Just like the time she was interrogated!

"OK.. Ill casts a small promise spell a sort of oath to be clear that will not let you in any way tell others my identity how does that sound?"

Most units like this idea more, they could remember that not everyone is a bad person, that just because something or someone is different that dosent mean they are bad.

"Ye let's do that"

"An even better idea"

"Why not"

"Sure"

All the guards with their Unic life's and thoughs were agreeing on something, such a nice moment.

Meanwhile

Sky is starting to say something.

"Te curs is bd Ned my thing n th bag"
She says quietly.

"What?"

Sky tries a bit louder whitout using to much of her energy.

"The curse, my bag"

Amity looks at the ground seeing a light purple bag she quickly picks up and opens while sky is still siting on her new ice throne.
But she does find enough power to tell amity to reach into the bag taking out a small blue pill looking thing and amity puts it in her mouth.

"Agh my head" she says before she decides to explain.

"Sorry the curse acts up sometimes"

"Curse?" amity questions not knowing of anny curse