7. Christmas (NSC)

We need one of these huh

I guess I'll start writing after this test

And this was hard.... (I wrote this episode 2weeks before and in the morning just before a test... BEFORE the last chapter)

Well christmas special here we go

Jk it's part of the lore... Becuse why not

NSC
Not special episode

3RD person Pov:

Just like any other holiday ((wait what am I saying...))
Just like any other holiday that be demon or human realm ((much better)) Luz was casually roaming the city but was still worried about Lilith, it was still only a month since the interrogation and she didn't wanna mess up and get caught again...

Wanna know what happened?

Well quick recap is

Amity never talked since with her and it's now December 16...

She has been bored since school went on a 5 week break just as December started (she started attending school late and after the incident and school was closed to investigate the situation) just until the 3rd of January so she was way to free for her likings so she started playing games, aspecialy the ones Gus ((still dosent have a clue)) and Willow suggested and she became in love with a couple, but she needed these wierd cards humans used with codes on the back, she was told to get the dark blue with the name steam on it, but the closest store was in the mall.

She hated the mall becuse of how crowded it was and she had flashbacks to that person's petrification.

She Always hated crowded aries but the human Realm was extra crowded in places like the night markets which they cald festivals? And apparently they had them in the mornings too...

As she's walking past the malls center with a big tree she walks into someone and spills the drink they had on them.

Luz Pov:

I acidently bump into someone and I feel like my clothes are getting soaked.

"Watch is nitwit" oh I can recognize that voice from anywere, it's the Amity girl who hates me for nothing.

And again if you didn't read it at first
This is not a special episode sorry to interupt.

"Sorry"

"Oh it's miss new girl, Luz was it?"

"Y-"

"Don't answer I don't care, and now I need you to get me a new coffee" so we bump into each other, my clothes get wet and you even want me to get you another bean blood... Is Amity really not Just the Golden Guard in discuise? Just as cruel, just as menacing, just as mean!

"Im soaked with bean Blood so I'm the one who should be mad!"

"Oh No Dear wierd girl is mad, aslo bean blood? Have you grown up on a farm?"

"And what are you doing here Little miss perfect? Also what's a farm" I look at her and once me make eye contact she looks away red, pretty weird.

"N-Nothing it's Christmas coming up so I'm Getting something for my father"

"Whats Christmas?"

"Do you really not know? No farms no Christmas you might be from a different dimension" I quickly shake my head to avoid suspicion.
"Chrismas is a n-" *Boom*

OH what.. Another atack.

"Is that the girl who the emperor wanted as hostage? Ah no matter she will do"
I remember that annoying voice, can't miss it, its that annoying knight in shiny armor.