23. On The Brink (1/2) Pt2

Wattpad ain't working correctly....
Love it

Well whatever I gotta continue the story

The rest of the day was going pretty smoothly.

Luz didn't have any issues with bosha, she had some issues with her illusion spell aspecialy becuse it was weaker in the human realm but thanks to the helf of Amity's mechanical staff she didnt have to worry about it.

She gave some space for Amity and willow after gus told her what happened between them and so she was eating lunch outside on bench with gus talking about magic.

"So how does magic actually work?"

"Uhh how should I say this... We have this organ connected to our hearts"

"Could anyone be able to cast spells if the surgically get a this organ?"

"It's called a bile sac and that's a good question... I never actually thought of That... I know you can cast spell whitout it but never heard of this..."

"YOU CAN CAST MAGIC WHITOUT IT!?"

"Yes... A palisman is made of magic so holding a staff can give you magic... To some extent, but us witches use it to extend and increase the power of our magic beaing able to cast bigger spells and so on"

"ahhhh can i get my own staff?"

"Well technically yes? I actually do have something I've been hiding from the emperor... Mom gave it to me before she was taken.. She told me to keep it safe"

"What is it?"

"Dosent matter..." Luz looked into her pocket looking at her phone whith a red case on it... And before she knew it she was zoning out.

Gus knew she had some family issues but Amity never talked with him and willow, Luz was out of the question as he didn't want to make the cheerful girl sad.

"By the way.... Who else knows your a witch?"

Some bushes rustled "Ew imagine she's a witch... I mean i guess if she whould be the owl girl.. But no"

A guy and a girl came out of the bushes and looked to Luz and then to gus.

The girl was surprised "What? She's not the owl girl?"

Gus was holding back and Luz was still thinking of something.

The guy then looked at gus who gave him a look "Augustus Porter"

Luz snapped out of her thoughts.

The other girl looked at her and then looked at the guy and slowly pointed Luz towards the doors so she got up knowing that gus had to talk with someone.

Once they both reached the inside the girl looked at Luz.

"Sorry looks like he wanted to setlle an old debate"

Luz just nodded.

Her phone suddenly ringing.
She quickly took our her phone and accepted the call... "Lilith?" "Yes it's me, I will pick you up today eda told me to take care of you from know on and I made her the promise to not tell anyone your secret"

"How did you get this number?"

"Long story I'll explain after I pick you up... Whens your last class?"

"At 3pm like usual"

"OK"

Luz keeps chatting with lilith while the other girl is fumbling with the headphones in her hands till she accidentally pulls them out of her phone the song somewhat interupting the conversation.